Go Back   Fighting Illini Forums > General > Track 5 Chat

Illinois Music Collection

Old May 28, 2014, 10:15 PM   #51
CardsIllinifan8
BigTenFanClub

Old May 29, 2014, 06:09 PM   #52
CardsIllinifan8
BigTenFanClub
This is a friend of mine son. He is getting bigger and bigger, but still in the beginning stages of getting into the music industry. Please share if you like it. 500k views, he gets signed by a record label.

Old Jun 4, 2014, 10:57 PM   #53
OrangeAndBlue217
Decatur's finest. Warning: Language.

OrangeAndBlue217 is offline Reply With Quote
Old Jul 5, 2014, 10:54 PM   #54
Bob Christiansen
Location: Phi Kappa Psi, 4th & Chalmers, a few years ago...Now? Weeki Wachee, FL
A song off Tunafish that is one of my favorites..."Say ya love me or say goodnight"...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CI2dwvC6iqY

An Illini in Gatorland...

Last edited by Dan; Jul 5, 2014 at 11:01 PM.
Bob Christiansen is offline Reply With Quote
Old Aug 3, 2014, 07:56 PM   #55
CardsIllinifan8
BigTenFanClub
Just heard of Sam Smith a few days ago. Great voice, and awesome song.

Old Dec 29, 2014, 09:31 PM   #56
CardsIllinifan8
BigTenFanClub

Old Dec 29, 2014, 10:04 PM   #57
Mitzibar
Hello everyone!!! This is my first post on IllinoisLoyalty. I have followed this site for years and find it the best source for news and updates on all aspects of UIUC sports. I just wanted to throw something out here...Does anyone here remember a band that used to play CU all the time called the Boyzz from Illinoizz? I first heard them on WPGU circa 1979-1980, went to Record Service and bought their first album (along with the Luther Allison live album that was recorded at Panama Red's -- yes, bought them both that same Saturday afternoon), and then never heard hide-nor-hair from them. I've searched high and low for either the Vinyl or the CD of that album, but can't find it online or in resale or trade shops. I run an online radio station and would love to get that LP on the air!!! I also just realized that this is posting as a "Reply" to someone, and I apologize -- I meant for this to be a stand alone message. Go Illini!!!
Mitzibar is offline Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30, 2014, 08:16 PM   #58
Bailey

Bailey is offline Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15, 2015, 12:35 PM   #59
rbachhuber
aka Flash Gordon, earthling
Location: Planet Earth, when not battling Ming the Merciless on Mongo (or sometimes Mars)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitzibar View Post
Hello everyone!!! This is my first post on IllinoisLoyalty. I have followed this site for years and find it the best source for news and updates on all aspects of UIUC sports. I just wanted to throw something out here...Does anyone here remember a band that used to play CU all the time called the Boyzz from Illinoizz? I first heard them on WPGU circa 1979-1980, went to Record Service and bought their first album (along with the Luther Allison live album that was recorded at Panama Red's -- yes, bought them both that same Saturday afternoon), and then never heard hide-nor-hair from them. I've searched high and low for either the Vinyl or the CD of that album, but can't find it online or in resale or trade shops. I run an online radio station and would love to get that LP on the air!!! I also just realized that this is posting as a "Reply" to someone, and I apologize -- I meant for this to be a stand alone message. Go Illini!!!

https://kickass.so/the-boyzz-from-il...-t2294784.html

Last edited by rbachhuber; Jan 15, 2015 at 12:39 PM.
rbachhuber is offline Reply With Quote

« Previous Thread | General Chat | Next Thread »