Go Back   Fighting Illini Forums > Sports > Fighting Illini Basketball

Single Game Tickets Thread

Closed Thread

Old Oct 15, 2012, 02:00 PM   #1
Dan
Admin
Single game Illini basketball tickets go on sale Tuesday, October 23rd, 9:00am CT.

Last edited by Dan; Oct 15, 2012 at 02:28 PM.
Old Oct 15, 2012, 02:11 PM   #2
Umit9
Just helping out.

United Center tickets on sale to the public Nov. 9 at 11 am.

http://www.unitedcenter.com/calendar...p?event_id=659

Go Illini
Old Oct 15, 2012, 02:25 PM   #3
Dan
Admin
Thanks Umit9
Old Oct 15, 2012, 02:32 PM   #4
Kramer116
Quote:
Originally Posted by Umit9 View Post
Just helping out.

United Center tickets on sale to the public Nov. 9 at 11 am.

http://www.unitedcenter.com/calendar...p?event_id=659

Go Illini
I will be there once again, haha still looking for my first victory though!

"I do want to address something. I understand there was an article written about Illinois basketball being put in it's place. I'm going to tell you what place it's in. It's in a great place. That's what place it's in.... So if anyone wants to know what place Illinois college hoops is in right now, it's in a great place. Not a good place. A great place" - JFG
Old Oct 15, 2012, 03:30 PM   #5
Konnie
I will be at the UnitedCenter to see the Illini make it to at least the semi-finals of the Big Ten Tournament.
Old Oct 15, 2012, 03:36 PM   #6
katu06
I've never been to a game at the UC. I might try to make that one this year. I also have a strong desire to be at Groce's first real game as a coach. Can't wait to beat up on Colgate!
Old Oct 15, 2012, 04:37 PM   #7
AzIlliniFan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan View Post
Single game Illini basketball tickets go on sale Tuesday, October 23rd, 9:00am CT.
I asked in another thread but got no answer. How are the tickets for the Bragging Rights game handled? Will they go on sale the 23rd as well through the Illini ticket office or are they released for sale later and through various other outlets? I'll be on campus for the Purdue football game, will I be able to get tickets while I'm there? Someone mentioned somewhere on IL recently that the past several years there were good tickets available for at or less than face value outside the Scottrade Center on gameday. Anyone else aware of this?
Old Oct 15, 2012, 05:02 PM   #8
Umit9
Quote:
Thanks Umit9
No problem. Least I can do.

And yes, I will be there for both the Dec. 29 game as well as the Big Ten Tournament.

Go Illini
Old Oct 15, 2012, 06:34 PM   #9
Dan
Admin
Quote:
Originally Posted by AzIlliniFan View Post
How are the tickets for the Bragging Rights game handled? Will they go on sale the 23rd as well through the Illini ticket office or are they released for sale later and through various other outlets?
Illinois has an allotment for Braggin' Rights that is usually sold out to season ticket holders. Usually in late November/early December public Braggin' Rights tickets go on sale online (thru Ticketmaster I think). Stay tuned to this thread, will keep it updated when Braggin' Rights tix are available for the public.
Old Oct 15, 2012, 09:01 PM   #10
chief3469
Quote:
Illinois has an allotment for Braggin' Rights that is usually sold out to season ticket holders. Usually in late November/early December public Braggin' Rights tickets go on sale online (thru Ticketmaster I think). Stay tuned to this thread, will keep it updated when Braggin' Rights tix are available for the public.
IFund order forms for the Illinois allotment are due on November 2nd for the Braggin' Rights Game. If there are any extra tickets left over after IFund and season ticket holders have had a crack at them, then they will be offered to the public.
Old Oct 15, 2012, 09:56 PM   #11
illinifan31
Orange Krush Cow
Quote:
I asked in another thread but got no answer. How are the tickets for the Bragging Rights game handled? Will they go on sale the 23rd as well through the Illini ticket office or are they released for sale later and through various other outlets? I'll be on campus for the Purdue football game, will I be able to get tickets while I'm there? Someone mentioned somewhere on IL recently that the past several years there were good tickets available for at or less than face value outside the Scottrade Center on gameday. Anyone else aware of this?
I know that every All-American gets a free ticket to that game, and a lot of them sell it. If you somehow have a connection to students on campus you might be able to find one early that way.
Old Oct 15, 2012, 11:15 PM   #12
AzIlliniFan
Quote:
Originally Posted by illinifan31 View Post
I know that every All-American gets a free ticket to that game, and a lot of them sell it. If you somehow have a connection to students on campus you might be able to find one early that way.
My nephew is a student there. Do they get dibs before sale to the publlic? Is there a limit to how many a student can purchase? Thanks!
Old Oct 16, 2012, 12:28 AM   #13
saltygrapes
Quote:
My nephew is a student there. Do they get dibs before sale to the publlic? Is there a limit to how many a student can purchase? Thanks!
All-American is the "upper level" of the Krush, people who have gotten commitments for donations and raised a certain amount money for the organization. They get first priority seating for home games, and other perks such as access to Braggin' Rights tickets.

If your Nephew is an All-American in the Krush, he could get one ticket iirc.

Old Oct 16, 2012, 12:46 AM   #14
AzIlliniFan
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltygrapes View Post
All-American is the "upper level" of the Krush, people who have gotten commitments for donations and raised a certain amount money for the organization. They get first priority seating for home games, and other perks such as access to Braggin' Rights tickets.

If your Nephew is an All-American in the Krush, he could get one ticket iirc.
Oh okay, that wont work for me. I'll just have to try and get some the old fashioned way, speed dial on release day, craigslist, stub hub, or scalpers. I can always watch it on TV but it sure seems like this would be a fun game to attend.
Old Oct 16, 2012, 09:38 AM   #15
LorenTatesDentures
Does anyone know when single game tickets go on sale for the game in Evanston on Feb 17?
Old Oct 17, 2012, 09:38 AM   #16
Dan
Admin
Quote:
All-session tickets for the 2013 #B1G MBB Tournament at the United Center in Chicago go on sale Saturday! http://bit.ly/RT8XFF

http://twitter.com/B1GMBBall
Old Oct 22, 2012, 11:32 AM   #17
Dan
Admin
Illini Men's Basketball Tickets 2012-13 Promo

(Single game tickets are not on sale now, they're on sale tomorrow Tuesday Oct 23, 9:00am CT)

Old Oct 22, 2012, 01:41 PM   #18
-josh-
Calm, Collected, German.
Quote:
Illini Men's Basketball Tickets 2012-13 Promo

(Single game tickets are not on sale now, they're on sale tomorrow Tuesday Oct 23, 9:00am CT)

I give it a 6/10...it had heart but it was missing something.

Old Oct 22, 2012, 02:15 PM   #19
Foo G
Can bring the ball up
Quote:
Originally Posted by -josh- View Post
I give it a 6/10...it had heart but it was missing something.
Tyler Griffey with the "Our state" quote.
I wonder if they considered the fact that he's from Missouri when they were making this video.

"I understand there was an article written about Illinois basketball being put in its place. I'm gonna tell you what place it's in; it's in a great place. That's what place it's in." - Chief John Groce
Old Oct 23, 2012, 08:13 AM   #20
KasIllini
Got my tickets for the Michigan game! Stoked!
Old Oct 23, 2012, 09:34 AM   #21
Dan
Admin
Quote:
Originally Posted by LorenTatesDentures View Post
Does anyone know when single game tickets go on sale for the game in Evanston on Feb 17?
Tickets for the Illinois @ Northwestern game are available now as part of a "10-pack" ($240 per ticket).

I guess they're hoping the game sells out via the "10-pack" and they won't have to offer singles for the UI game. But maybe single game tickets will be available at some point, not sure.

http://ev10.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncomm...ller=&appCode=
Old Oct 23, 2012, 09:38 AM   #22
trevdv
Just got the Georgia Tech + a bonus game deal. Sweet stuff!
Old Oct 23, 2012, 09:50 AM   #23
BrooksTaylorFan
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by trevdv View Post
Just got the Georgia Tech + a bonus game deal. Sweet stuff!
Me too. Was amazed that B section seats were actually available.
Old Oct 23, 2012, 10:35 AM   #24
KasIllini
Quote:
Tickets for the Illinois @ Northwestern game are available now as part of a "10-pack" ($240 per ticket).

I guess they're hoping the game sells out via the "10-pack" and they won't have to offer singles for the UI game. But maybe single game tickets will be available at some point, not sure.

http://ev10.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncomm...ller=&appCode=
I actually called the NW Box Office this morning on this. I was told that single game conference tickets for them will go on sale the last week of November. They do not currently have the date set on that, but they expect to know in the next 7-10 days. That information should be available online at that point.
Old Oct 23, 2012, 03:02 PM   #25
trevdv
What's this corporate, inventory, used, and hometown hero stuff about? What do those categories mean, and why is the price so much less for them?
Closed Thread

« Previous Thread | Fighting Illini Basketball | Next Thread »