Go Back   Fighting Illini Forums > General > Track 5 Chat

Favorite YouTube Videos

Old Apr 28, 2008, 09:39 PM   #1
cubskillcards
Fukudome Fan Club
Alright...im bored! Post your favorite You Tube videos on here. I am cooling off from the Nascar thread and trying to laugh a little. This is my favorite! Its not the actual footage. Someone edited it into a commercial. Pretty Funny!

cubskillcards is offline Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28, 2008, 09:47 PM   #2
Q Baller
Re: Favorite You Tube Video

That Hopelessly dillusional Irish fan one is pretty funny

Last edited by Dan; May 11, 2008 at 12:06 PM.
Q Baller is offline Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28, 2008, 10:27 PM   #3
cubskillcards
Fukudome Fan Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Q Baller View Post
That Hopelessly dillusional Irish fan one is pretty funny

http://youtube.com/watch?v=p0Y7yjxJVlc
HAAHAHA!! Ive never seen that one before! Its so true!

This one is pretty good too. I love Bobby Knight. HES A MAN!!

Old Apr 28, 2008, 11:32 PM   #4
Eddie509

THIS IS MY FAVORITE....ME AND MY ROOMMATES CANT EVER STOP WATCHING THIS!!!

hopefully someone can help me with the coding so that it just comes up on this screen? thanks!

Last edited by Dan; May 11, 2008 at 12:06 PM.
Eddie509 is offline Reply With Quote
Old Apr 29, 2008, 06:42 AM   #5
cubskillcards
Fukudome Fan Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie509 View Post

http://youtube.com/watch?v=2uOnUib3tFo

hopefully someone can help me with the coding so that it just comes up on this screen? thanks!
HAH! Good vid. All you do is hit the you tube button on the top of the message box. Just copy and paste the embedded code between the script.
Old Apr 29, 2008, 04:36 PM   #6
FightingIllinut
SpeakerOfTheHouseOfPaign

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie509 View Post

http://youtube.com/watch?v=2uOnUib3tFo

Dan did a great job of illustrating how to embed a Youtube video in this post http://www.illinoisloyalty.com/Forum...86&postcount=1

Old Apr 29, 2008, 04:52 PM   #7
Eddie509

Quote:
Originally Posted by FightingIllinut View Post
Dan did a great job of illustrating how to embed a Youtube video in this post http://www.illinoisloyalty.com/Forum...86&postcount=1
Thanks Nut and Dan, let me give it a try!

Eddie509 is offline Reply With Quote
Old Apr 29, 2008, 09:11 PM   #8
IlliniSteve

My favorite you tube video is the tourrette's guy. If you don't like loud cussing and well...loud cussing then you might not want to watch. Very, very funny though.

Pretty funny as well but again, not the most appropriate video out there.

Last edited by Dan; May 11, 2008 at 12:07 PM.
IlliniSteve is offline Reply With Quote
Old Apr 29, 2008, 09:36 PM   #9
illini4everjp
Illini Foot Soldier

One of my alltime favorite

NSFW -

illini4everjp is offline Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30, 2008, 04:37 AM   #10
chiefilliniwek2345

Sorry to break away from the funny vids, but here's dee for galatasaray tearing it up.

chiefilliniwek2345 is offline Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30, 2008, 05:07 AM   #11
fightingillini fan 4-ever
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefilliniwek2345 View Post
Sorry to break away from the funny vids, but here's dee for galatasaray tearing it up.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=MsjAYiMWU7w
OMG, Thanks so much for the video clip. Dee was on fire...
fightingillini fan 4-ever is offline Reply With Quote
Old May 2, 2008, 05:28 PM   #12
bruce_for_pres

Greatest unintentional comedy clip...and boom goes the dynamite

bruce_for_pres is offline Reply With Quote
Old May 2, 2008, 06:43 PM   #13
flyinillini
Big Tuna

I won't post them because they're pretty inappropriate, but any of the David Blaine Street Magic things are hilarious.

http://youtube.com/browse?s=mp&t=a&c=23&l=&b=0
flyinillini is offline Reply With Quote
Old May 3, 2008, 02:13 AM   #14
bmb777
Banned

craaaaaaaazy, that Phelps woman is craaaaazy.
bmb777 is offline Reply With Quote
Old May 3, 2008, 04:12 AM   #15
FightingIllinut
SpeakerOfTheHouseOfPaign

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmb777 View Post

im compelled to say something..........first of all, i wish nothing but misfortune on these heartless protesters...second, i value the right to free speech as much as anything, so i have to live with crap like this...last, its people like this, who use religion to disrupt society (not to mention a funeral service of all places) who reaffirm my committment to agnostic beliefs

Last edited by FightingIllinut; May 3, 2008 at 04:17 AM.
FightingIllinut is offline Reply With Quote
Old May 3, 2008, 12:07 PM   #16
OrangeFever
Lead, don't follow

Quote:
im compelled to say something..........first of all, i wish nothing but misfortune on these heartless protesters...second, i value the right to free speech as much as anything, so i have to live with crap like this...last, its people like this, who use religion to disrupt society (not to mention a funeral service of all places) who reaffirm my committment to agnostic beliefs
Nut, this sort of behavior is appalling, and entirely divorced from Christian teaching and Biblical standards. I understand why it reinforces the agnosticism and unbelief of some people, but for me, it is a painful reminder of the fallen and confused condition of mankind. More than misfortune, I wish repentance and redemption for these people. In the end, that's the only hope for them or for any of us.

Thanks for speaking out and expressing you heartfelt reaction to this repulsive grandstanding. Like you, I respect and honor our right to free speech and will always defend it, even when the message and/or method is repugnant to me. My prayer is that God will make use even of this sort of thing for his redemptive purposes. People like this presume to speak for God, but they do not; indeed, they dishonor him.
OrangeFever is offline Reply With Quote
Old May 6, 2008, 11:53 PM   #17
Banned

Quote:

yes and she is an ignorant bitc* . I hope a grieving soldiers family kicks the dog shat out of her and her clan. If it happens on my watch, I promise I wont arrest the person or persons beating her sorry worthless arse. Say thats wrong, I dont care. She gets whats comming to her.

Quote:
im compelled to say something..........first of all, i wish nothing but misfortune on these heartless protesters...
Im with you 110% Nut. I saw that interview when it first came out and I wanted to choke her. My twin brother served in Iraq and if he would have been killed and she showed up, I would have definitely went to jail. I hope that worthless disgusting piece of trash and her worthless ilk clan get what they have comming to them.
Old May 7, 2008, 12:13 AM   #18
ibdmainman

For all the Cub fans in the house from a dedicated Cards fan...this is one of my all-time favorites!!!

Last edited by Dan; May 11, 2008 at 12:08 PM.
ibdmainman is offline Reply With Quote
Old May 7, 2008, 10:32 AM   #19
bmb777
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fightingillini fan 4-ever View Post
yes and she is an ignorant bitc* . I hope a grieving soldiers family kicks the dog shat out of her and her clan. If it happens on my watch, I promise I wont arrest the person or persons beating her sorry worthless arse. Say thats wrong, I dont care. She gets whats comming to her.

Im with you 110% Nut. I saw that interview when it first came out and I wanted to choke her. My twin brother served in Iraq and if he would have been killed and she showed up, I would have definitely went to jail. I hope that worthless disgusting piece of trash and her worthless ilk clan get what they have comming to them.
I don't know if its true, but a friend of mine who lives in Nebraska said that whackjob church was protesting there at a funeral, and a family member of the soldier who died knocked one of the protesters on his a**. she said that guy asked a police officer near by to arrest the guy that knocked him out, and said the cop told him "I didn't see a thing"(even though he was standing right there).

kinda reminds me in my paramedic class, one question teacher asked was what is first thing you should do if you arrive on scene of a child abuse/molestation with offender still there? and one guy do you mean before or after we pretend to not see anything while the police beat the molestors a**.

but back to that video, that lady is and her church are freaking nuts. they like to say mainstream churches "pick and choose" verses to preach, but they do the same thing. they pick and choose obscure verses to try to justify their hate filled beliefs. for some reason they have latched on to homosexuality and said it the worst sin that there is. and that is not grounded in the bible either, bible says there is only one sin that is worse than others, and only one unforgivable sin, and it's not homosexuality.

as crazy as that b*tch is, and as mad as that video makes me, I did like a couple quotes the foxnews lady had for her in the interview. when she told her "lets talk about your God, cause I'm not sure what planet you're from" and then later says if you same America is doomed, why are you here? why dont you get out?

I would've gone farther and said why don't you get out, but I would've suggested iran or pakistan or saudi arabia.
Old May 7, 2008, 11:25 AM   #20
Banned

Quote:
, I did like a couple quotes the foxnews lady had for her in the interview. when she told her "lets talk about your God, cause I'm not sure what planet you're from" and then later says if you same America is doomed, why are you here? why dont you get out?

I would've gone farther and said why don't you get out, but I would've suggested iran or pakistan or saudi arabia.
I would have suggested for her to hook the front sight of her pistol behind her two front teeth and then apply slow steady squeeze to the trigger so not to flinch and miss. also I would have recommended for her to read the book entitled "Suicide, how to get it dont right, the first time"
Old May 7, 2008, 02:37 PM   #21
bmb777
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fightingillini fan 4-ever View Post
I would have suggested for her to hook the front sight of her pistol behind her two front teeth and then apply slow steady squeeze to the trigger so not to flinch and miss. also I would have recommended for her to read the book entitled "Suicide, how to get it dont right, the first time"

well the problem with that is that its not a sure that will kill you. it could kill you, or you could still be alive but with brain damage(in her case though brain damage might be better than she is now). but to be sure they die, a shot behind the ears is best(like a police or military sniper would do), behind the ear should sever the brain stem resulting in instant death. and as you probably know, a police sniper ideally takes that shot with an armed suspect because that instant death from the brain stem being severed means the person can't get off a reflex shot before they die.
Old May 7, 2008, 03:28 PM   #22
WOLFE

This is my all time favorite. I remember watching this when it happened..

Old May 7, 2008, 05:28 PM   #23
bmb777
Banned

best commerical EVER.
Old May 7, 2008, 06:30 PM   #24
FightingIllinut
SpeakerOfTheHouseOfPaign

Quote:
Originally Posted by WOLFE View Post
This is my all time favorite. I remember watching this when it happened..

you have a good memory...that was from 1994...it was rumored to have been staged...i highly doubt it was staged

Old May 8, 2008, 09:27 AM   #25
WOLFE

Quote:
you have a good memory...that was from 1994...it was rumored to have been staged...i highly doubt it was staged
The reason I remember is Jim Everett has family in my small rural community and so anytime I heard he was on TV I made the effort to watch and I watched him nearly kick Rome's ass..

I still can't stand Rome to this day...

« Previous Thread | General Chat | Next Thread »