Old Jan 15, 2013, 10:42 AM   #1
Dan
Admin
http://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketball/bracketology
Dan is offline Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15, 2013, 10:50 AM   #2
IlliniAttorney
Voice of Reason
Can we just go ahead and take this bracket right now? I'd love to be in the lower half of the bracket for once in an eternity and having the 2 and 3 in our bracket be Arizona and Creighton would be great.
IlliniAttorney is offline Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15, 2013, 10:55 AM   #3
Illini70math
Quote:
Originally Posted by IlliniAttorney View Post
Can we just go ahead and take this bracket right now? I'd love to be in the lower half of the bracket for once in an eternity and having the 2 and 3 in our bracket be Arizona and Creighton would be great.
Two great minds! Before I saw your post, I was going to suggest that we accept this 6-seed and sit out the rest of the season.

Illini70math is offline Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15, 2013, 11:01 AM   #4
HsvIllini
Quote:
Originally Posted by IlliniAttorney View Post
And a possible matchup with K State? Yes please!
HsvIllini is offline Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15, 2013, 11:10 AM   #5
Illwinsagain
For some reason, I began feeling a 7 seed this morning. By the way, I think now most would take a 6 or 7 seed, though I could be wrong.
Illwinsagain is offline Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15, 2013, 11:43 AM   #6
TyinLex
I will take a 6 seed all day long. I like being in the bottom half of brackets with the 2 seeds better than the top half.

And I would take that bracket right now as well, a chance to beat down ole Bruce. I'm sure there would be some tears shed in that game!

Old Jan 15, 2013, 11:57 AM   #7
wileyl02
i will gladly take any of the following: 3, 6, 7, 10 or 11 to be in the bottom half of a bracket
wileyl02 is offline Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15, 2013, 12:00 PM   #8
BrooksTaylorFan
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by TyinLex View Post
I will take a 6 seed all day long. I like being in the bottom half of brackets with the 2 seeds better than the top half.

And I would take that bracket right now as well, a chance to beat down ole Bruce. I'm sure there would be some tears shed in that game!
Would he cry about wishing he had the type of tough players like Illinois has? :laugh:
BrooksTaylorFan is offline Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15, 2013, 12:07 PM   #9
CKRemy
I like this since we would have a chance to play in Auburn Hills. I would make that trip to see the team.
CKRemy is offline Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15, 2013, 05:21 PM   #10
stevo99
Right about where we'll be come Selection Sunday, IMO.
stevo99 is offline Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16, 2013, 09:45 AM   #11
laocoon
I think a 5 would be reasonable right now, although a 6 is probably accurate enough. It feels good to be back in the discussion at that range.
laocoon is offline Reply With Quote

« Previous Thread | Fighting Illini Basketball | Next Thread »