Going out on a limb...........and predicting that one team wins by 15+. 65% chance that team is PSU. 35% chance the Illini play their best game of the year and dominate both inside and out.
Have to put my $$$ on the 65% though:
Thanks for the update. Watching as I was, expecting to see a game winning shot go up as the clock hit 0.0, I saw only a slip/fall and the ball bounce to an MSU defender.
OK --- the Big Dance is now back within view. We just need to get the "loss monkey" off our back!
Was watching the MSU game with my HS son. He commented as Ayo went down that ".......wow, his pride just took a bit hit." We both thought he just slipped. I then saw Ayo immediately limp off the court with the help of two individuals. Neither of us instantly thought about a significant...