1/15 Games

.4 percent is still in it kids
Virginia
Rutgers and Indiana look alot alike....

Man Rutgers looks solid tonight. Just started watching and now they have Gio back, ouch. Hoosiers are not a bad team.

Scary Rutgers is doin the do on Hoosiers. LUV IT đŸ˜‚

Bonnaroo Land
Geo Baker with a monster slam with about 2 minutes left and they replayed it at least 10 times. Rutgers gonna win this one.

Last edited:
st petersburg, fl
The way Rutgers is playing, it'll be really really tough to win at the RAC with Geo Baker back. Really good fundamentals on D. Offense is iffy, but they're able to pull it out when needed tonight.

.4 percent is still in it kids
Virginia
The way Rutgers is playing, it'll be really really tough to win at the RAC with Geo Baker back. Really good fundamentals on D. Offense is iffy, but they're able to pull it out when needed tonight.
If we don't learn from that last game and back door cut their over aggressive D, shame on us. Teams did it to us all the time over the last few years. Rutgers is very aggressive on steal attempts, slapping at the ball, etc. The take a lot of gambles.

st petersburg, fl
If we don't learn from that last game and back door cut their over aggressive D, shame on us. Teams did it to us all the time over the last few years. Rutgers is very aggressive on steal attempts, slapping at the ball, etc. The take a lot of gambles.
Agreed. It's tough because they have their pressure D but then their bigs still do a decent job of filling in the weak side. IU literally did not make a shot outside the paint until <10 minutes left in the game (I think it was something around 6 minutes left). It almost seems like what our D was intended to look like last year, except with better bigs inside.

Da"m Penn state on the road, Wow. Nothing is going to be easy in BigScary/ I mean Big10 this year. Wow.

Middle TN
Gophers up 69-61 with 3:27 left

Bama trying to give Auburn and Pearl their first loss, up 70-58 with 3:49 left

You got to be kidding me. Minnesota's hitting shots like a Michael Jordan commercial. Off the top of the rafters, then c-section seating, and off the backboard. When did Minnesota learn to shoot this good ? in 5 minutes! 18-3 run by Gophers. Mr. Pitino has some solid talent. This conference is crazy this year!!!!!!!!

Atlanta, GA
It’s been a crazy year already in college basketball. We need to buckle up, it’s gonna be a wacky finish for us Illini fans

I should have edited my post KY lost to South Carolina on a 30 ft bank shot. That is great for not so great KY. Always glad to see KY lose.

Could the basketball week have gotten any better? Duke loses, Kansas lost (Sat), Kentucky loses, Indiana loses, Auburn loses, 5 Top 25 teams in total lost last night, 5 more in total since Monday...oh yea the ILLINI are ranked once again!!!

Agreed. It's tough because they have their pressure D but then their bigs still do a decent job of filling in the weak side. IU literally did not make a shot outside the paint until <10 minutes left in the game (I think it was something around 6 minutes left). It almost seems like what our D was intended to look like last year, except with better bigs inside.
Rutgers will be there at year end. Their defense is great and I think they are better than OSU, PU, Mich., and are legitimate BiG title contenders.