Miami at 12 ND espn2 1pm
22 baylor at k state espnu 2pm
MSU at 14 Maryland CBS 3pm
16 wvu at 20 texas ESPN 515pm
24 OK st v 18 Oklahoma - espn2 6pm
8 Utah at 10 arizona - pac12 6pm
9 KU at 11 Iowa st. ESPN 8pm

Opportunity for a very good win for Miami

That's a great day of CBB for a hoops junkie, especially if you can slink away to your man cave without the Mrs noticing.

I have a remodeling project to work on this weekend so IL/IU will likely be my only hoops view this weekend.

A really great day of basketball !
don't forget tOSU v Iowa at 1:00 Central, ESPN
Also good
Florida at Georgia, 1:00, CBS,
Butler at Georgetown, 4:00, Fox

I'm hoping for a little Hilton Magic to take Iowa State past Kansas. Go Cyclones

College gameday was painful to watch this morning. Nothing but UK and Duke. I'm not surprised, but c'mon.

Illini need to take care of business tomorrow, of course, but today should be interesting
for our R.P.I. since 17 of the 18 teams we have played are in action. Everybody but Oregon of our past opponents plays a game today

Duke is showing some resiliency after losing their last two games. Louisville is a good example of how good defense will keep you in games, even when your offense is atrocious.

Just curious, how good of a shooter was Quentin Snyder in high school? He seems to be almost like Tate so far at Louisville.

The Marquette and Xavier outcome could be important. Marquette is finally playing okay now, but their resume isn't good enough for the bubble even with a win against Xavier. Xavier on the other hand needs this win to stay on the bubble. There are still plenty of games left, but it's still nice to see bubble teams lose.

I can't believe LSU and Texas A&M are able to recruit at the level they have been and we can't get the elusive 5 star. Sickening.

Duke just picked Louisville apart, but the Cardinals helped quite a bit with some awful shot choices. Really not a very good game at all.

They're really good. I don't think you understand how good the B1G is right now. A lot of teams turning the corner and gelling after ho hum starts.
Who have they beat? We have better wins than they do. At this point in time calling them "really good" may be a stretch.

It'd be nice if Baylor pulls one out at K-state. Baylor was ahead the whole game but just went down 1 with 6 min left.

Duke is showing some resiliency after losing their last two games. Louisville is a good example of how good defense will keep you in games, even when your offense is atrocious.

Just curious, how good of a shooter was Quentin Snyder in high school? He seems to be almost like Tate so far at Louisville.
I'm not sure how good a shooter he was in high school, but he's currently hitting less than 29% of his shots, only 21% from distance. He has missed his last 14 shots from the field, while playing very little.

Wonder what would have happened had he honored his commitment to Groce?

I'm not sure how good a shooter he was in high school, but he's currently hitting less than 29% of his shots, only 21% from distance. He has missed his last 14 shots from the field, while playing very little.

Wonder what would have happened had he honored his commitment to Groce?
He'd be our starting 1.