1/17 games

Very glad that Trimble will be a 1 and done with MD. Already a first-team all-B1G guard. 18 points in the first half vs. MSU on just 10 shots. So smooth and multi-faceted.

Champaign, IL
Very glad that Trimble will be a 1 and done with MD. Already a first-team all-B1G guard. 18 points in the first half vs. MSU on just 10 shots. So smooth and multi-faceted.
Watching him live at SFC he almost seemed disinterested. He played very passive against the Illini. Thank you, Melo. Still amazed Illinois won that game rather handily.

Los Angeles
Last edited:
He's not a 1 and done.. He's projected to go 60-70th as of right now.

Los Angeles
He's not a 1 and done.. He's projected to go 60-70th as of right now.
He's a riser. DraftExpress has him at 18 right now.

EDIT: Nevermind. That's their 2016 mock draft.

Ok I just happened to flip on the Illinois State vs Bradley game. Why? I have no clue. But what is up with the ISU uniforms? Quite possibly the worst basketball uniforms I have ever seen.

4th & Chalmers, a few years ago...Now? Weeki Wach
Ok I just happened to flip on the Illinois State vs Bradley game. Why? I have no clue. But what is up with the ISU uniforms? Quite possibly the worst basketball uniforms I have ever seen.
Truly ugly but...Horton Fieldhouse throwback uniforms, so we'll excuse them. My brother, SIL, and niece are Bradley alums, I will be giving them some chit (as usual) after this game...:thumb:

Deleted member 10676

D
Gotta be some kind of retro, have seen highlights of several of their games this year and never saw those before. Usually solid red or white. These do look kind of clownish or 1915-ish.

Deleted member 10676

D
Truly ugly but...Horton Fieldhouse throwback uniforms, so we'll excuse them. My brother, SIL, and niece are Bradley alums, I will be giving them some chit (as usual) after this game...:thumb:
More like throw-em-back, but what era would you say they wore these?

Deleted member 10676

D
Had to look it up. They wore these last year when they played Bradley. Should have guessed it was early 70's. Guess I wore things just as bad or worse back then myself.
Illinois State’s 70-54 victory over Bradley on Saturday was a performance that did former Redbirds star Doug Collins proud. As were ISU’s positively groovy throwback uniforms.
The Redbirds’ retro threads consisted of some blast-from-the-past, candy-striped shorts and jerseys consisting of “State” running inside a red “I” and the players’ numbers off to the right - just like what Collins occasionally wore when he was at ISU in the early 1970s.

It'd be nice if Baylor pulls one out at K-state. Baylor was ahead the whole game but just went down 1 with 6 min left.
The B12 is laughably bad. I don't understand how they have so many teams ranked, other than that they played weak OOC schedules.

Baylor has lost 4 games, all to ex/current illini coaches lol.

4th & Chalmers, a few years ago...Now? Weeki Wach
Watching Ariz/Utah right now, Bill Walton is one of the commentators. It is painful to listen to him...

Deleted member 10676

D
Watching Ariz/Utah right now, Bill Walton is one of the commentators. It is painful to listen to him...
and I love listening to him.
Know I'm in the minority but still don't understand the dislike for the big guy.

So far tonight our former opponents have been stinking up the courts with 4 wins and 11 losses with only lowly Austin Peay still battling it out.

Big out of conference game for UCONN and Stanford

KU and Iowa St. It's all about what Dustin Hogue can do for the Clones if they win or lose.

McIntosh missed a bunny to tie the game.. tisk tisk

Deleted member 10676

D
Big out of conference game for UCONN and Stanford

KU and Iowa St. It's all about what Dustin Hogue can do for the Clones if they win or lose.
[FONT=&quot]Joe Henricksen[/FONT][FONT=&quot] @joehoopsreport · 25m 25 minutes ago [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Stanford-UConn on right now & flashback to Class of 2011: Co-Mr. Basketball winners Ryan Boatright & Chasson Randle squaring off. Nice.[/FONT]