1/22 Games

SKane

Tennessee
South Carolina beats Auburn. It is always good to see Pearl lose.

Kansas State defeats number 14 Texas Tech (at Kansas State).

NIU leading Buffalo at halftime.

SKane

Tennessee
And Virginia leading Wake Forest 22 - 3 with 12 minutes left in the first half.

I wonder how much longer Danny Manning will be the coach at Wake.

Deleted member 746094

D
Let’s hope Duke beats Pitt by 30 so they look a little less attractive to CB.

Zion is truly like watching a man against boys physically.

Minny takes Mich to the wire and loses by 2. Is Michigan really not that good, or Minnesota not that bad. What does that say about ILL.

That we had an insane shooting night.

That's a surface statement. We played an all around game that night. IMO what it says about us is that we are the only B1G team whose top 3 scorers are all underclassmen, we have 3 upperclassmen currently contributing, with just a single senior and 2 juniors. We're a work in progress that needs more experience and a bit more talent, and we already have some significant talent on the way. Brighter days are ahead.

Deleted member 626650

D
That's a surface statement. We played an all around game that night. IMO what it says about us is that we are the only B1G team whose top 3 scorers are all underclassmen, we have 3 upperclassmen currently contributing, with just a single senior and 2 juniors. We're a work in progress that needs more experience and a bit more talent, and we already have some significant talent on the way. Brighter days are ahead.

I get what you and the board are saying when this is brought up. But I'm sorry, this isn't football. It doesn't and shouldn't take long to turn things around in basketball, just based on the number of people who contribute to a given game.

Thus far, MN has been the outlier of how this team has played in the last two years. Until it becomes even a somewhat regularity, I'm just going to chalk it up to one of those nights where everything goes right for us and wrong for our opponent.