1/23 Games

I presume we'd like Ohio State to win this game, as they are 2-5 in conference and Minnesota is 4-4.

I am absolutely LOVING the Big 10 this year. A lot of the teams that have historically been at the top are struggling this year. Ohio St. just lost to Minnesota, Michigan is down, Purdue is down, Wisconsin is down, And teams like us, Rutgers, Penn St. are beating up on teams. It's time for the bottom feeders to have some fun. F Michigan, F Purdue, F Ohio St., F Wisconsin. I fully expect IL to go into Ann Arbor and beat the crap out of Michigan. Why not? Why not Illinois? Why not Rutgers, why not Penn St? It's OUR time!!!! The Big Ten tourney is going to be a blast this year. I've had a few drinks. I apologize.

I am absolutely LOVING the Big 10 this year. A lot of the teams that have historically been at the top are struggling this year. Ohio St. just lost to Minnesota, Michigan is down, Purdue is down, Wisconsin is down, And teams like us, Rutgers, Penn St. are beating up on teams. It's time for the bottom feeders to have some fun. F Michigan, F Purdue, F Ohio St., F Wisconsin. I fully expect IL to go into Ann Arbor and beat the crap out of Michigan. Why not? Why not Illinois? Why not Rutgers, why not Penn St? It's OUR time!!!! The Big Ten tourney is going to be a blast this year. I've had a few drinks. I apologize.
You sound like Sean Astin in The Goonies.