1/25 Games

WOW, Rutgers and Nebraska in a dog fight AT Rutgers. Tied with a little less than 2 minutes to go! Every game is going to be tough! Next one up!!

skyIdub

Winged Warrior
Rutgers is beatable at the RAC. Nebby is not good.

foby

Bonnaroo Land
Baker hits a huge 3 to win. Don't take Nebby lightly.

The end of the Rutgers-Neb game was fun to watch but a little rough on the call from the announcers.

foby

Bonnaroo Land
DePaul goes down again. St John's goes to Chicago and wins 79-66

foby

Bonnaroo Land
Akron goes to Ohio U and wins 88-86 to go to 16-4. Nice to see Groce having a good year. He once again has a pretty good mid-major point guard in 5'8" Chicagoan Loren Cristian Jackson who scored 35 today and averages 17.6p and 5.1a.

foby

Bonnaroo Land
Texas A&M player just stepped on the head of an Okla St player and (wait for it)..............they mentioned the AG incident. *sigh*.......Player was ejected.

Tacomallini

Washington State
And it must be mentioned that those dirty little clownzos at mizzery got beat by the WVU 74-51.
Maybe they do this every year but it feels crazy late in the season for a B12/SEC showdown. I'd want to focus on conference play, but whatever, screw Mizzou.

Maybe they do this every year but it feels crazy late in the season for a B12/SEC showdown. I'd want to focus on conference play, but whatever, screw Mizzou.

As fans its nice to have this mid-season. It gives teams a chance to grow and mature and is more representative of which teams are good or not. We all thought OSU beating UNC was HUGE at the beginning of the season...obviously it wasn't. And if we played Miami now I don't think there is any way we lose.

But I do get your point about focusing on conference play...