1/26 Games

Seems like we should be for the Hoosiers to win today?

Yep, Maryland and MSU are our toughest threats to the title IMO. Go Hoosiers, Gophers, and Buckeyes.

I don't want Nebraska or Northwestern winning any more games. Every time they win I feel like it pulls the conference down. That being said, NW and Nebraska are both going to get a couple upsets this year. Nebraska already beat Iowa and almost won @Rutgers. Northwestern played us, Indiana, and Maryland very tough. Ohio St is in a very dangerous position today.

Baskets must be bigger there, shooting threes at 75%.

Deleted member 17568

D
Some very homer calls going the Hoosiers way down the stretch.

Deleted member 17568

D
7-0 run the last minute for Maryland to pull it out. Wow.

Wow. Jalen Smith really got into it with the fans. Turgeon had to grab him and shake him as they were about to do a TV interview. He pointed at the Indiana logo and said "This is my court!" Yikes.

Stick Smith was really giving it to the fans after the to ahead bucket and then after the game was over.

I think Illinois playing better is going to mean MSU playing better. It just seems like that's how izzo teams handle pressure in the standings

I think Illinois playing better is going to mean MSU playing better. It just seems like that's how izzo teams handle pressure in the standings
Hopefully illinois takes the same attitude and there’s some separation from the pack in the next few games.

illini80

Forgottonia
3 road wins today. Cream starts rising to the top from here on out. We are in great shape if we can keep playing like we have been.

Illini_1979

Oregon
Didn't watch, but I guess the Kitty Kats lost their way.
OSU 71, NU 59
OSU hit some 3's and looked better than they have recently. They may be finding their way again. I wouldn't want to play them in the next few games. I'm glad we have them @ SFC.

Oops -- check that, we play in their house. That might turn out to be a tough one -- especially with MSU next.