1/27 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wisconsin @ Iowa is a slow starting game.

Also, I just saw 9 very light tan people on the court at the same time. It was weird.

Deleted member 29907

D
Boy, Iowa reaches in alot. Only been watching 2 mins and I've seen 4 reach ins.

WINT

Kewanee, IL
Flailing everywhere.

Whitmans Sampler

Eastern Iowa
Garza begging for a foul but he flails his body every time in the post, playing for a foul. Glad the refs have realized that the post defenders are playing with verticality.

WINT

Kewanee, IL
I hope Illinois doesn’t get this same crew on Sunday.

I saw the hand go around the back of the knee, couldn't tell if he grabbed hold and then pivoted around using that leverage.... Don't think it was a Flagrant though. It was certainly a tough call and definitely gave Iowa the game....

He grabbed the leg but Garza initiates so much contact yet gets the calls. If Kofi did that I doubt he would get the calls like that. That worries me because Garza causes so much contact i dont think there is anyway Kofi can avoid it and not give away buckets. The no flop rule is help Garzas play lol and the way they call plays with him is annoying. When he bangs someone they should fall but not flop. He causes so much contact but gets the calls I dint know else what you can do if they dont call the offensive foul Lol

Last edited:
Wow....23 points in the last 7 minutes to win by 6. Pretty poor play for 33 but phenomenal finish. A win in Iowa City would be beyond my ability to comprehend.

That was straight bs wasn't it. Just pulled that one out of nowhere.
i thought it was moving screen and sticking the leg out causing defender to lose balance .... also thought the refs were really bad - Iowa got away with nonstop fouling the last 8 min ... IL would have been in uproar

1) Okay, are we ever going to get Bardo?! The man does every Iowa game!

2) This is about the result I wanted for Iowa ... a hard fought, come from behind victory that hopefully tired them out a bit. Don't care much what happens in College Park on Thursday for them now.

3) GOD, I WANT TO WIN IN IOWA CITY!

I don't want Bardo doing any more Illinois games; he goes out of his way to be critical of Illinois

That was straight bs wasn't it. Just pulled that one out of nowhere.
Yeah, plus since they didn't call it live, Iowa gets the basket, +1, then 2 free throws and possession. That's a crazy swing.

Status
Not open for further replies.