1/3-1/4 Games

Kevin Willard is on the flaming hot seat at Seton Hall, they've been bad all four years he's been there. He gets a lifeline with the commitment of Isiah Whitehead, which, god knows how that happened, and they sort of plug along in the early season looking okay. Then Whitehead goes down with a stress fracture, and you figure that's the end of ole Coach Willard.

Well, they have now beaten consecutive top 15 teams (St Johns, and now Villanova) without Whitehead, and will probably be in the Top 20 of the next poll.

It's a funny old game.

Go Canes! They're playing the Cavaliers in ACC action. The legend of Justin Anderson is growing by the day, every bit is deserved, but his talent as an impact player started last year on a very good Virginia team. It helps that Joe Harris is gone #monstar

I didn't think the Cavaliers would be this good however and the Canes better play like they did against us if they want to win.

Kevin Willard is on the flaming hot seat at Seton Hall, they've been bad all four years he's been there. He gets a lifeline with the commitment of Isiah Whitehead, which, god knows how that happened, and they sort of plug along in the early season looking okay. Then Whitehead goes down with a stress fracture, and you figure that's the end of ole Coach Willard.

Well, they have now beaten consecutive top 15 teams (St Johns, and now Villanova) without Whitehead, and will probably be in the Top 20 of the next poll.

It's a funny old game.
They brought in a really good class this year, and Texas transfer Sterling Gibbs along with ex-NW commit Jared Sina have been really good backcourt. I thought they'd struggle without arguably their best player. Whitehead without a doubt has the highest ceiling, but they've had several guys playing really good ball. One thing is for sure. The bright lights are on them now.

Evanston, IL
RODRIGUEZ!! Now that's PG play. Just nailed 3 FTs to send it to overtime against #3 Virginia. A Cane win would help our RPI.

RODRIGUEZ!! Now that's PG play. Just nailed 3 FTs to send it to overtime against #3 Virginia. A Cane win would help our RPI.
and there is the very reason *I* always foul under 5 secs when you are up 3. Totally did not need 2 ot's to ice this game.

Little Rock, Arkansas
KSU lost to Okie State and is 7-7. Even though we are having some woes of our own right now, at least we know firing BW was the right choice. Hopefully JG can turn it around this year and get us to the dance.

San Clemente, CA
Don't know details but BW has essentially benched Foster. Watched a few minutes of second half today and they look worse than us. Somehow I don't feel any better.

Boys should be watching Illinois state defending against wichita state...they can actually play defense

Fairfield, IL
I'm surprised no one is talking about Evansville's loss to Indiana State. Purple Aces are good this year, but losing to the Sycamores....didn't see that coming.