1/8 Games

skyIdub

Winged Warrior
Is the Minny court the only one in the country where you have to actually adjust your brightness to watch a game??

Who's idea was this court?

skyIdub

Winged Warrior
giphy.gif

foby

Bonnaroo Land
Is the Minny court the only one in the country where you have to actually adjust your brightness to watch a game??

Is it still in the arena where you have to worry about falling off the floor?

Hoppy2105

Little Rock, Arkansas
THT has pulled a Mark Smith and has disappeared in conference play so far.

Edit: looks like he scored 8 in the final few minutes of the Baylor game tonight. (When I looked with 6 minutes left he had 0)

But he has dropped down to 4 pts per game once conference play started. Freshman gonna freshman.

Last edited:

skyIdub

Winged Warrior

I couldn't tell....but it looks different. Honestly, it's so distracting I didn't really notice the edges.

ChiefGritty

Chicago, IL
Folks, UNC-NC State is not a top 15 coaching fashion matchup :sick:

Keatts looks like a busboy and I think Roy might be wearing the suit Dean Smith was buried in.

Hoppy2105

Little Rock, Arkansas
Folks, UNC-NC State is not a top 15 coaching fashion matchup :sick:

Keatts looks like a busboy and I think Roy might be wearing the suit Dean Smith was buried in.

Just saw it. Geee-rose

Edit: Is that what people see when our coaches wear the orange blazer?? :oops:

Boy Edwards trying to win game all by himself. Painter probably needs to sit him. Never thought I would ever say that.

Noticed from the box score that Tilmon fouled out in 9 minutes of playing time. And some of you think Giorgi has a foul problem.:)

Deleted member 29907

D

I was thinking they really want it to look like a hockey rink - them being all up north and all eh?

Deleted member 29907

D
Boy Edwards trying to win game all by himself. Painter probably needs to sit him. Never thought I would ever say that.
Have seen him play a few times and he's really a head case at times. Pretty impressed with himself.

Noticed from the box score that Tilmon fouled out in 9 minutes of playing time. And some of you think Giorgi has a foul problem.:)
He fouled in the first couple of minutes of the game and threw the ball at the defender for a tech. Sat the rest of the half. Fouled at the very beginning of the second half.

RedRocksIllini

Morrison, CO

Would love to see Teeny Pitino sporting his old man's white Col. Sanders suit on that court.

CoalCity

St Paul, MN

Yes the floor is still elevated. And the Minnesota court is as bad to watch on TV as the Oregon court. Mizzou's isnt much better.