A good lineup tonight. Future opponents in bold

Duke/MSU and Kentucky/Kansas at the UC
Purdue @ Marquette
Marshall @ Morehead St.
Liberty @ Wake
Cleveland St. @ Rutgers
Columbia @ Longwood

Those UC games should be a lot of fun.

Does it kill anyone else that the blue bloods come in and have nationally televised showcase games in our former home away from home and we get, what, New Mexico State? And sharing the billing with Northwestern?

Come on Brad, bring us back!

Does it kill anyone else that the blue bloods come in and have nationally televised showcase games in our former home away from home and we get, what, New Mexico State? And sharing the billing with Northwestern?

It really should be Illinois in there, instead of Michigan State.

Those are the kinds of games Illinois used to play at the United Center, against teams like Arizona and Duke.

Sal Iacuzzo

Yonkers, NY

Yes it does.

With SRO tickets @ $100 and we can't sell our $7 seats at SFC. :)

mattcoldagelli

The Transfer Portal

Yes. Few things over the last ten years have stung as much this series taking root while we lose at the UC to, like, Oregon and scuffle into NIT berths.

I heard on ESPN that Coach K wants the season to start today for everyone. I guess he's not getting enough attention as it is, the posser.

pruman91

Paducah, Ky
Puke guard Grayson Allen got a warm welcome tonight,lol.....:hurl:

halftime talking heads on UCLA shoplifters punishment ...
Seth Greenberg...out for season
Jay Williams ....3 games
Fowler....out for season....

Last edited:

breadman

Herndon, VA
Don't know about you guys, but not seeing too much O&B at the United Center tonight. Don't know why. heh!

breadman

Herndon, VA
Duke's Bagley out for the night with a poke in the eye. Not looking too serious from far off in TV land.

We might not get one rebound against MSU. And Miles Bridges might block every single shot we take.

Edit: MSU as a team might block every shot we take

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

haasi

New York
Just came to post same thing. MSU is in another league. We are completely screwed against them

PJD86

Texas
Wake is bad, and I think we all agree we have absolutely no shot to beat Sparty or Gophery

Big Ten has a couple FF contenders no doubt

breadman

Herndon, VA
Looks like the dukies have found somebody to replace allen as far as deliverying cheap shots go.

We might not get one rebound against MSU. And Miles Bridges might block every single shot we take.

Edit: MSU as a team might block every shot we take

I would say we are in for a severe beat down from the Spartans