11/15 Games

Creighton giving Ohio State a good game. 53 - 53 with 6:30 left.

SKane

Tennessee
Ohio State wins.

Iowa leading #13 Oregon by 9 about halfway through the first half.

By the way, I get that we didn’t have Trent Frazier. But not the best look for us seeing almost every other Big Ten Team beating up on competition that is expected to be superior to Georgetown.

Deleted member 746094

D
GU must be underrated then. They were a very athletic team that played well together.

On another note- not sure if I am more unimpressed by Oregon or worried that Iowa is the better team in this game.

IllFanInMi

I
DePaul’s program currently feels very much like where most on here would love Illinois to be.

1 - Current team has 2-3 legitimate athletic bigs.
2 - A Big East POY and likely 1st rounder in Strus.
3 - Roster balance, now, and with a top 20 recruiting class coming in along with a former 3/4* athletic wing transfer from Arkansas.
4 - Very much in the running for TSJ and another big, which would put class near top 10 nationally, and IF TSJ recommits to them, 2 top Chicago recruits.
5 - Off to best start in 10 years
6 - New arena, albeit empty most nights

Add what Loyola did last year and NW’s program state and one could either be encouraged or envious. We can do this, but Illinois is facing in state competition like it hasn’t in a while. Could this be a recruit preferring the city over the country, or just coincidence?

Oregon had no idea what to do against zone.

JCL 0/5 from 3, 1/2 from the stripe, finished with 3 points. He hasn't had a very strong start to this season.

Hoppy2105

Little Rock, Arkansas
Oregon had no idea what to do against zone.

JCL 0/5 from 3, 1/2 from the stripe, finished with 3 points. He hasn't had a very strong start to this season.

Agree. He is 3/15 on the year from behind the arc I believe. I’m guessing he will bounce back, though.

DePaul’s program currently feels very much like where most on here would love Illinois to be.

3 - Roster balance, now, and with a top 20 recruiting class coming in along with a former 3/4* athletic wing transfer from Arkansas.
4 - Very much in the running for TSJ and another big, which would put class near top 10 nationally, and IF TSJ recommits to them, 2 top Chicago recruits.

Add what Loyola did last year and NW’s program state and one could either be encouraged or envious. We can do this, but Illinois is facing in state competition like it hasn’t in a while. Could this be a recruit preferring the city over the country, or just coincidence?

Uhhhhh, I think Strus is a good player, but Big East POY and likely first rounder?

Tacomallini

Washington State

I'm not backing this with any evidence whatsoever, but I wonder how often a recruit will choose DePaul over UI due to academic standards being higher at UI.