11/16 Games

skyIdub

Winged Warrior
Georgetown struggling to score against LMU. Ugly first half.

I diots O ut W andering A round....grey alternate uniforms look stupid. Generic "Hawkeyes" names on the back. Lame-O.

foby

Bonnaroo Land
Mizzery plays powerhouse Kennesaw State tough. Boohoo, a rough start for the Ligers.

foby

Bonnaroo Land
Iowa beating up Uconn 43-27 at half. In other news, I hate playing against Luke Garza.

Iowa is a Top 25 Team this year? Meanwhile Maryland is struggling against Hofstra. Those are two teams that I and most people would’ve guessed the opposite.

foby

Bonnaroo Land
Iowa is a Top 25 Team this year? Meanwhile Maryland is struggling against Hofstra. Those are two teams that I and most people would’ve guessed the opposite.
Most likely Iowa breaks into the top 25 on the next poll before dropping a game to West Nowhere St. Part of their M.O.

Most likely Iowa breaks into the top 25 on the next poll before dropping a game to West Nowhere St. Part of their M.O.
I watched Iowa the other night against Oregon. They have crazy length, like last year with another years experience. They’ll be a tough match up. Incidentally, McCaffery might be the biggest complainer in D1.

breadman

Herndon, VA
Looks like GTown saved all of its misses for today's game. Used all of its makes against us.
Loyola Marymount's man in the middle is taller than Govan if you can believe that. And I mean by a couple of inches if not more.

foby

Bonnaroo Land
Ragin Cajuns giving Kansas all they can handle in the first half. KU up 36-35 with 3:49 left in the half.

Atgers

Birmingham, AL
Georgetown, and especially their guards, really struggled against the zone.

Atgers

Birmingham, AL
They certainly aren't good against a zone, which we did not play. McClung could barely see the floor. The LMU defensive scheme was the antithesis of ours.

Atgers

Birmingham, AL
Maybe Underwood didn't think they were ready to execute multiple defensive schemes? I still think we win with Frazier, regardless.

Deleted member 8632

D
Didn't watch the game. Did Bo Kimble sink a bunch of left handed free throws to put the game away?

I read some of the craziest things on here. Playing some zone is not an example of at team playing multiple defensive schemes! Illinois' defensive scheme is ................... forget it too discouraging to talk about. Iowa I hate to say will be putting some up on the board this year. Actually they did it last year. MO really struggling to score.

OK here it goes. Illinois is not very good yet. Their best players are 2 freshmen and a sophomore. They are going to be better next year and really good in 2 years. Georgetown shot the ball better than they will in any game the rest of the year. We should have beat them and would have if Trent played. Georgetown is not very good though.

The big 10 is very good this year. Illinois will lose ALOT of conference games. You can expect them to win half of them if you want but you will be wrong as disappointed. I prefer to take a realistic approach. If the young guys show progress I am liking the overall direction.

Deleted member 649710

D
Easy for a team like GTown to shoot at a high percentage when 7 out of 10 shots are dunks and layups. Illini defense was terrible, both in scheme and execution. Coach better tighten that up or this season will be fugly.