11/18 Games

chiefini

Rockford, Illinois
I’m not sure how good Arkansas is, but they just beat 3-0 Indiana 73-72.

After 3 games, Mark Smith leads the Tigers in minutes, scoring and rebounding.

foby

Bonnaroo Land
After 3 games he leads the Tigers in minutes, scoring and rebounding.
They'd be much worse without him. Should be a very sobering thought for miznoz fans.

After 3 games, Mark Smith leads the Tigers in minutes, scoring and rebounding.

He's played a solid defense also. After 4 games he's shooting 47% from the floor (16 of 34) and 50% from 3 point range (11 of 22).

In game 4 he only played 7 minutes, had 1RB, 1F, and 0 points. Tilmon fouled out in 13 minutes. But Mizery still beat Oregon State

That's Mitchell Smith.

Mark had 6 points, 4 assists, and 3 rebounds in 20 minutes. The refs in that game were calling anything and everything. 4 players fouled out of the game and 2 more had 4 fouls.

foby

Bonnaroo Land
In game 4 he only played 7 minutes, had 1RB, 1F, and 0 points. Tilmon fouled out in 13 minutes. But Mizery still beat Oregon State
Box score says he played 20 minutes and fouled out with 6pts, 4a and 3 rb. They have 2 M Smiths.

Edit: Chuck was quicker.

Deleted member 29907

D
That's Mitchell Smith.

Mark had 6 points, 4 assists, and 3 rebounds in 20 minutes. The refs in that game were calling anything and everything. 4 players fouled out of the game and 2 more had 4 fouls.
Sounds like excuses to me

K State beat Pennsylvania Quakers 64 to 48 but it was actually a lot closer than that until the last 6 or 7 minutes. They don't look anything like a #12 ranked team to me so far this year

Deleted member 626650

D
Sounds like sour grapes that BU couldn't get that kind of production out of MS.

illini80

Forgottonia
K State beat Pennsylvania Quakers 64 to 48 but it was actually a lot closer than that until the last 6 or 7 minutes. They don't look anything like a #12 ranked team to me so far this year
Weber defines ugly basketball. Wins, but not fun to watch.

Weber defines ugly basketball. Wins, but not fun to watch.
This kind of statement puts me off kilter, given that some of the b-ball on display from 03-05 was just about as beautiful as I can imagine it possibly ever being. Anyone have that Northwestern clip handy?

Deleted member 29907

D
Nice comeback win by VT against Purdon't last night. PU is going to be better than I thought. VT played pressure D and they handled it well. Edwards will be a nightmare, but boy is he cocky. Made one three from beyond NBA range and couldn't help himself after that. Alot of shooters on the team.

skyIdub

Winged Warrior
After four games here MS avg. 14/2/2. If you include the EIU game it jumps to 17ppg. Maybe wait and see how he holds upon the conference?

After four games here MS avg. 14/2/2. If you include the EIU game it jumps to 17ppg. Maybe wait and see how he holds upon the conference?

Today should be a good day to see what he can do against Kansas State too.

illini80

Forgottonia
This kind of statement puts me off kilter, given that some of the b-ball on display from 03-05 was just about as beautiful as I can imagine it possibly ever being. Anyone have that Northwestern clip handy?
I agree. And it was never seen again.

skyIdub

Winged Warrior
I agree. And it was never seen again.

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_b207zmu11q808kcow00kscssk_640.gif