11/21 Games

Iowa loses to South Dakota State 80-72

Witchita State up 29-25 with 9 to go in the first half against Marquette

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Iowa loses to South Dakota State 80-72

Witchita State up 29-25 with 9 to go in the first half against Marquette

Iowa shot 8-15 from the FT line and had 15 turnovers. Were outscored in both halves.

Not the best way to win games IMO

HorzFKY.gif

ILL in IA

Iowa City
Really weak non conference schedule from Iowa to start with. These loses are bad for them. I don't feel bad.

Really weak non conference schedule from Iowa to start with. These loses are bad for them. I don't feel bad.

I work in Iowa and live in Illinois, I get so sick of listening to the Hawkeye fans bragg and carry on. No other team in any sport is as good as them or deserve any credit for anything. If they lose it wasn't because the other team was better it was because Iowa played bad.

Last edited:

TownieMatt

CU Expat
Chicago
“In my 23 years of broadcasting dodgeball I thought I had seen it all, but it looks like Peter has blindfolded himself”

“Yeah he will not be able to see very well Cotton”

So Iowa loses back-to-back home games against non-power conference teams.

kWlrj.gif

Penn State going up against #16 Texas A&M. Michigan will play Chaminade which hopefully will be an assumed win for them. Creighton vs Baylor should be an interesting game to watch.

Penn St. is going to be a tough team this year. They play hard and are very athletic, but their defense isn't very good right now.

foby

Bonnaroo Land
Fran McCaffery is the John Groce of the B1G.

PJD86

Texas
Penn State will win a few games they shouldnt, agreed. So will we. Two underrated teams in a sea of massively overrated big ten teams currently being exposed.

Penn State will win a few games they shouldnt, agreed. So will we. Two underrated teams in a sea of massively overrated big ten teams currently being exposed.

Agree. PSU looked competitive today. Tony Carr was on fire the first half. They are going to be tough..

Okay Creighton is flat out good early on this year...Alabama has some serious athletes, Notre Dame looks beatable as long as Fuzzy Wuzzy is not running the point, also Coach needs to find a razor (November or not), and well Dakich is pretty unbearable to listen to.

Whitmans Sampler

Eastern Iowa
I work in Iowa and live in Illinois, I get so sick of listening to the Hawkeye fans bragg and carry on. No other team in any sport is as good as them or deserve any credit for anything. If they lose it wasn't because the other team was better it was because Iowa played bad.
You couldn’t be more right. Oh and they also say Luka Garza is a B1G All-Freshman player...but scored a total of 6 points in their last 2 games.