11/25 Games

Deleted member 29907

D
Wiscy loses as well - this is turning into quite the early Thanksgiving feast

Deleted member 29907

D
Mark Smith has been a non factor against the two decent teams Mizzou has played so far
Yeah, reading their board they are seeing what we saw by the end of the season. Tried to convince themselves that Clowzo could turn him into a ball player and that BU was trash as a coach. Hmm....

Yes, and Mark Smith had 4 points on 1/6 shooting in 33 minutes of play. Tilmon and Pickett did not score.
That is sooo depressing..... NOT!!! lol

4 total points from 3 guys that could have been on our roster, possibly even being coached by their current coach.... I shudder to think that was even a possibility!

We dodged one there fellow Illini fans!! :clappy::hailtotheorange::illinois::shield::thumb:

Last edited:
Not really the place to ask this, but I’m watching Stanford vs Oklahoma in something called the Hall of Fame Classic in Kansas City. Anyway, there seems to be maybe 1000 people there. How do these holiday tournaments make money? Doesn’t look like it is from the gate.

Not really the place to ask this, but I’m watching Stanford vs Oklahoma in something called the Hall of Fame Classic in Kansas City. Anyway, there seems to be maybe 1000 people there. How do these holiday tournaments make money? Doesn’t look like it is from the gate.

my guess would be sponsors and selling media rights.

my guess would be sponsors and selling media rights.

I figured that was the case, but seems like there are tournaments that don’t get televised— though maybe they are on a regional level. Still hard to believe they all make money or at least break even. Oh well, makes for some good viewing this week.

Hoppy2105

Little Rock, Arkansas
Who was it on this board that said Wisconsin would be better WITHOUT Happ this year?

The season is still young obviously but it’s starting to look like they were wrong.

Maybe it was a troll?

Last edited: