11/28 Games

Michigan knocks of UNC. Our chances of finally winning a Big Ten game in December are not looking great.

Long Beach St comes back from down 10 late to beat Providence.

Providence also has losses to Northwestern (yes that would be the same squad that lost to Merrimack and Radford) and Penn.

Jawaun Howard walked in to a very good team and doesn’t have to rebuild like BU had too. He just had to reload.

Hoppy2105

Little Rock, Arkansas
Maybe, just maybe, Juwan Howard knows what he’s doing.

I’ll wait a few years before I really judge him as a coach. He took over one of the most well oiled machines in the B1G and maybe the nation. (Short of the blue bloods)

It reminds me of the situation Bruce Weber walked into.

jrod1286

Pat Chambers
Illinois
I’ll wait a few years before I really judge him as a coach. He took over one of the most well oiled machines in the B1G and maybe the nation. (Short of the blue bloods)

It reminds me of the situation Bruce Weber walked into.
Risky post

Deleted member 8632

D
Fran will make the proper halftime adjustments to turn this into a loss.

Michigan and Iowa both with big wins , today. I dislike both teams with a passion, but such wins promote the strength of the conference come tourney time. North Caroline and Texas Tech.

I still dont think any of these B1G teams have a player who can match up with Kofi inside. If our guards play thier game like they have been the last few times out, and Kofi continues to develop and mature... we have an element other B1G teams dont have, that could equal great success!

I still dont think any of these B1G teams have a player who can match up with Kofi inside. If our guards play thier game like they have been the last few times out, and Kofi continues to develop and mature... we have an element other B1G teams dont have, that could equal great success!
I am hoping you are correct. My mind agrees with you, but my crotch has been kicked so many times these past 6 seasons

pruman91

Paducah, Ky
I’m having a hard time figuring how Pepperdine is giving Arizona a much better game than we did.

One of the best games I have seen in recent memory....fast, up and down pace with plenty of action...I was tired and had a full belly and wanting to go to bed , but the game was too good to pass up....Mannion with a dagger drive and bank shot from a good distance from the paint for a 93-91 AZ win.....

AZ is very good as those 3 frosh are talented and play hard....I didn't see our game against AZ but after watching AZ last night I'm encouraged by our first half against them, but we ran out of gas and they are really good...

Beat Miami, go ILLINI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!