11/29 Games

foby

Bonnaroo Land
Mich up on #8 Gonzaga 23-16 with 9 mins let in 1st half. Mich looking for real for real.

Bailey

Los Angeles
So Howard can really coach. Bad break for the rest of us.

Wow, Michigan needs to make the biggest Ap and Coaches poll jump for an ranked team entering in NCAA history!

Wow, Michigan needs to make the biggest Ap and Coaches poll jump for an ranked team entering in NCAA history!

They probably will...

They are destroying an unathletic Gonzaga frontline (and team really, with Watson out) and are exposing this zone badly with the Zags lack of ability to cover and hot shooting.

How were we picked to perform better than Michigan this season....lol

Easy to say when you shoot 47% from three for the tournament.

Let's see them shoot that way at the SFC in a few weeks!

Should be a great matchup. Teske really playing good defense.

I wouldnt be surprised to see him overwhelmed with Kofi's size and mobility, and find his way into early foul trouble against us. Castleton's quickness at that position poses more of a threat to me than Teske does.. he is just taking advantage of a weak Gonzaga front-line imo

pruman91

Paducah, Ky
scUM is for real, but , so are we......B1G teams that survive 20 games of conference play and make the dance will be battled tested and ready to advance...i firmly believe we will be in the dance and surprise many as we gain confidence and cohesion as we finally have depth, balance and talent at all positions on the court..

We need to cut down on TO's for sure....

I wouldnt be surprised to see him overwhelmed with Kofi's size and mobility, and find his way into early foul trouble against us. Castleton's quickness at that position poses more of a threat to me than Teske does.. he is just taking advantage of a weak Gonzaga front-line imo
Donā€™t believe Castleton can match up with Giorgi. Will be an interesting substitution strategy. Like our individual matchups but Mich is a well oiled team. Livers going to be the matchup problem imo.

Last edited:

Bailey

Los Angeles
They have been vulnerable with some high low action, which we can run all night with Giorgi and Kofi.

Hate to remind the Blind Optimist committee that UM just thrashed two top ten teams in consecutive days, while the illini was thrashed by 21 in their only meeting with a top twenty five team. Oh yeah, Kofi had a pretty quiet game too.
Not saying Illini have a chance, but UM has earned more respect thus far this season compared to the Illini.

Donā€™t believe Castleton can match up with Giorgi. Will be an interesting substitution strategy. Like our individual matchups but Mich is a well oiled team. Livers going to be the matchup problem imo.

Would love to have a 6-8 a wing with great length and athleticism being able to match up with him on the wing..

Too bad we don't have a player like that eligible currently šŸ˜”

Hate to remind the Blind Optimist committee that UM just thrashed two top ten teams in consecutive days, while the illini was thrashed by 21 in their only meeting with a top twenty five team. Oh yeah, Kofi had a pretty quiet game too.
Not saying Illini have a chance, but UM has earned more respect thus far this season compared to the Illini.

Absolutley, which makes it almost a must win game now for this program this year and immensely huge for BU personally, from the aspect of recruiting, to be able to take a win against them onto the recruiting trail for the next month or two...

I expect Maryland to remain more highly ranked than Michigan when the poles come out next week, but because we play Maryland on the road, beating Michigan at home, after they have gained such huge national recognition for these wins now, and being someone who we go head-to-head against for recruits annually... that makes this maybe the biggest game at the SFC during the BU era imo.

One thing going for us in that matchup could be that Michigan will be coming off a tuff loss on the road to Louisville in the ACC/B1G Challenge, which could have their confidence wounded...

Or it could be more fuel in the tank of Coach Juwan Howard's fire šŸ„µ