11/29 Games

lstewart53x3

Scottsdale, Arizona
Michigan up over Oakland by 2 with 3 minutes to go.

Michigan was a 31.5 point favorite.

Interesting exchange between Livers and Howard during a timeout during today’s Michigan game. Howard slammed clipboard and said something. Livers gave it right back to him.

Interesting exchange between Livers and Howard during a timeout during today’s Michigan game. Howard slammed clipboard and said something. Livers gave it right back to him.
Howard can recruit but his coaching has really left something to be desired. Will be interesting to see how long he stays at UM

OSU struggled against something called Umass-Lowell

Winless Oakland took Michigan to OT

I'm feeling better about our close call against Ohio

skyIdub

Winged Warrior
OSU struggled against something called Umass-Lowell

Winless Oakland took Michigan to OT

I'm feeling better about our close call against Ohio

I'm telling you, the coaches were in basketball practice heaven!

If we beat Baylor and/or Duke, everybody will look back at that Ohio game as the primer, wake up call, or springboard to a great season.
These are the games that Izzo has used every year to get his team tourney tough. Ohio is exactly the kind of mid that will make a run in March.
Veteran team with a great guard. They will upset someone in March.

I'm telling you, the coaches were in basketball practice heaven!

If we beat Baylor and/or Duke, everybody will look back at that Ohio game as the primer, wake up call, or springboard to a great season.
These are the games that Izzo has used every year to get his team tourney tough. Ohio is exactly the kind of mid that will make a run in March.
Veteran team with a great guard. They will upset someone in March.

I tend to agree and hope so. This has been a common theme when we have close wins or bad losses against mid majors. (Winthrop back in the Groce years)

Maybe, just maybe, we ran into a top level mid major that will help our KenPom and not hurt it. 👍🏻👍🏻

Look what Richmond did to UK. UK could not get out of their way to win. You can see what a mid-major mature team can do to a bunch of Burger Boys. It happens every year.