Western Kentucky @ Louisville 5:00 ACCN
Davidson vs. Providence 6:00 ESPN2
#8 Michigan State @ #6 Duke 6:30 ESPN
South Dakota @ Nebraska 8:00 BTN
#20 Kentucky vs. #7 Kansas 8:30 ESPN
UNLV vs. Alabama 8:30 ESPN2

SampsonRelpenk

Edwardsville, IL
Sorry if this has been explained elsewhere--are daytime weekday games going to be a normal thing going forward this season?

Sorry if this has been explained elsewhere--are daytime weekday games going to be a normal thing going forward this season?
I’m pretty not - okay with this... it either kills my productivity at work or it makes it so I can’t watch these games.

I think they are a byproduct of delayed schedules due to Covid. The Indiana/Texas game is part of Maui Classic, which I think usually starts on Friday after Thanksgiving rather than on a Monday. So they’re just trying to jam all these MTEs in and that has led to wonky schedule. I assume schedules will get back to normal soon.

Hoopster

Peoria, IL in a van down by the river
Hoosiers on pace to put up about 30pts for the game

Indiana not playing very well against Texas so far today. I didn't recognize Shaka with the hair.

Indiana doing a NW imitation. 27 pts with 14 mins left.

I take that back. Insult to the Kittys.

Washington loses a bad game to UC Riverside by 15. Baylor's 34 pt victory over Washington is now less impressive

Duke looking pretty good. And can someone tell me why the coaches wear masks, but players on the bench don’t wear them? Noticed that with Ohio’s bench. Seems kind of silly.

If we can hold Jalen Johnson under 20 we have a great chance to win against Duke....that’s going to be very hard to do. Kids a ton.

Hopefully Matt Hurt doesnt go off shooting the ball and stretch kofi out.

Im scared for Damonte........