12/1 Games

Outside of Steward duke looks like a bunch of brick layers....so thats a plus

Who do we put on Jalen Johnson and Matt Hurt? I assume Kofi goes on Hurt... but are we trusting Giorgi to guard Johnson? or do we make our 6'-3" Da'Monte Williams try and cover him?

I would rather on Monte on him over Giorgi. Hurt scares me a bit. Kofi should abuse him, but i dont want him stretching kofi out

Who do we put on Jalen Johnson and Matt Hurt? I assume Kofi goes on Hurt... but are we trusting Giorgi to guard Johnson? or do we make our 6'-3" Da'Monte Williams try and cover him?
I can’t see Giorgi guarding Johnson. I think it has to be DaMonte. Hopefully Grandison and/or Hawkins can have some success on him too. Good news is that Duke doesn’t look to be shooting well, though MSU has more players with length than Illini do.

MSU showing us how to handle Duke. MSU really not looking that impressive either - shooting just 45.5% from the floor. I have to think Illinois can play better than that.

altenberger22

South Carolina
MSU showing us how to handle Duke. MSU really not looking that impressive either - shooting just 45.5% from the floor. I have to think Illinois can play better than that.
I think both teams look pretty darned good. It's been 12-15 years since we've played on this type of stage (outside of the Big 10 conference).

Not going to be easy, but after watching Duke game I feel pretty good about Illini’s chances — especially if they beat Baylor tomorrow.

Deleted member 747277

D
sparty woke up
This is the goal. Can never count them out even in a “down” year.

it’s why recruiting this year is so,so disappointing. I want to be MSU. Right now it’s looking more like we’re vying for IU/Purdue/OSU territory. Flash for a year and then fade.

Any time when the candy cane Loosiers get embarrassed by a lopsided margin and a Big Ten team (Michigan State) spanks Rat Face and his Dookies on their own court is a good night's entertainment. What will top all that though is when the Illini make a throw rug out of the Baylor Bears.

sacraig

The desert
Not going to be easy, but after watching Duke game I feel pretty good about Illini’s chances — especially if they beat Baylor tomorrow.

If we beat Baylor tomorrow, I will like our chances against anyone in the country in any venue.