12/15 Games

Not sure where to put this but if it makes us feel any better, UNLV is beating BYU by 17 at the half right now.

Also quick nugget DJ Williams is averaging 14 ppg for George Washington so far this season. Always thought he was way underutilized here. Could never understand the reluctance to play him....

DJ Williams is averaging 14 ppg for George Washington so far this season. Always thought he was way underutilized here. Could never understand the reluctance to play him....
In theory, he was playing behind Malcolm (who we just couldn't take off the floor), Leron, and Finke. That appears to be reason enough.

But... I do agree that he was criminally underutilized. Groce had a lot of instances of malpractice in coaching, and keeping DJW glued to the bench was one of them. We sure could have used his athleticism, then as much as now.

GortTheRobot

North Bethesda, Maryland
Our schedule has been rugged, especially with our present roster balance. We’re seeing that clearly now. I hope, much like MSU frequently does, we respond with a better showing in the conference. I’m not suggesting 500 or over, but a team that looks like they are on the verge of becoming a top half team next year.