12/2 Games

PSU beat VCU on a last second three pointer. Actually they looked pretty good for a team predicted at the bottom of the conference.

Those are the wins we need the B1G to get in the shortened non-conference season. IU beating Stanford helps too. We need our middle/bottom to win their games against solid competition.

Tophe

Middle TN
Greenville are the fastest tempo team in the country, they averaged like 132 points a game last year and went .500. This is par for the course
Looking at Greenville's previous 3 games, they have scored 99, 97, and 95. However they have lost each game because they have given up 174, 138, and 173 points in those games. The ISU game is on ESPN3 if anyone wants to watch the fast break drill.

Last edited:
I hope Suggs didn't injure his Achilles but it sure looked like it. There was no lateral pressure on his foot/ankle so didn't look like a vanilla ankle sprain.

I hope Suggs didn't injure his Achilles but it sure looked like it. There was no lateral pressure on his foot/ankle so didn't look like a vanilla ankle sprain.
He is hopping around in the backstage hallway, testing it. So it looks better than originally feared

skyIdub

Winged Warrior
WVU finally gets a call....#1 getting a lot of love from the stripes.

Watching this Gonzaga game, it’d be nice to see us run a full court press sometimes to get the opposing team out of rhythm. I remember us running one a handful of times last year. Would be nice to see more often this year.

foby

Bonnaroo Land
Mizzery up 39-25 on Ore with 4 left in 1st