12/29 Games

WV wins 67-59. Almost 50 fouls called and OSU scored 22 in 2d half and shot 30%. Huggie knows how to "muck it up" with physical play.

Last edited:
NW loses to Hartford (not the Whalers)

LSU ends Liberty's undefeated season. They were 14-0 coming in. SDSU and Auburn (yuck) are the only remaining unbeaten teams left.

skyIdub

Winged Warrior
The day I root for Indiana (Iowa, scUM, etc....etc...) to win just so our potential win might look better to some committee, is the day I totally reevaluate my sports fandom.

Aslo, suck it Loosiers.

The day I root for Indiana (Iowa, scUM, etc....etc...) to win just so our potential win might look better to some committee, is the day I totally reevaluate my sports fandom.

Aslo, suck it Loosiers.

Eh, to each their own. My take is that having the B10 be dominant in non con play increases all B10 teams ability to recruit since it puts the spotlight more on the conference.

skyIdub

Winged Warrior
Eh, to each their own. My take is that having the B10 be dominant in non con play increases all B10 teams ability to recruit since it puts the spotlight more on the conference.

Yeah, maybe a little. The B1G is so established I doubt it moves the needle much. I'll root for Purdue and Minny and Wisco a little.

I'll never, ever, root for Iowa, Indiana, or scUM. Ever. Like even if their coaches' mom is on her death bed and they are playing the game for her....still hope they lose. By a lot.

Hoppy2105

Little Rock, Arkansas
Yeah, maybe a little. The B1G is so established I doubt it moves the needle much. I'll root for Purdue and Minny and Wisco a little.

I'll never, ever, root for Iowa, Indiana, or scUM. Ever. Like even if their coaches' mom is on her death bed and they are playing the game for her....still hope they lose. By a lot.

Fanatic.

LOVE IT.

Tacomallini

Washington State

Hypothetical Final Four of Duke, Carolina del Norte, Kentucky, and one of scUM/IU/Iowa. You rooting B10 or tuning out and watching hockey?