12/4 Games

First of all, let me say I lived in Lafayette for 13 years and I strongly dislike Purdue. They are putting a first half defensive clinic on. Help defense in position every time ball is passed.

First of all, let me say I lived in Lafayette for 13 years and I strongly dislike Purdue. They are putting a first half defensive clinic on. Help defense in position every time ball is passed.

Screen Shot 2019-12-04 at 6.57.38 PM.png

SKane

Tennessee
I am very surprised by Purdue's annihilation of Virginia.

It looks like the challenge will be Big Ten 6 - ACC 5 heading into the final three games tonight.

Not the same Virginia but Purdue impressive. I think it's less than 50/50 we get a split..not much less but less.

They got hot tonight. But if you watched them after their games against Marquette or VCU you would think we should beat them. They'll be up and down like most of the B1G this year.

Watching other teams it just seems like they are coached so much better than us :(

foby

Bonnaroo Land
Mark it down. At the end of the regular season we will be trending up and Depaul falling. I'll stake my beach house empire on it.

haasi

New York
DePaul most likely ranked after this. 9-0.

SKane

Tennessee
Terrible calls by referees are going to give NC the game.

ChazzReinhold

Mom! The Meatloaf!
Watching other teams it just seems like they are coached so much better than us :(
When you watch us play you are hypercritical because of an emotional attachment to the team. Did you watch the Virginia game and think that Tony Bennett sucks as a coach.

When you watch us play you are hypercritical because of an emotional attachment to the team. Did you watch the Virginia game and think that Tony Bennett sucks as a coach.

I actually missed that one but based on his resume I know better than that.