12/4 Games

Crazy B1G/ACC challenge this year. 14 games played and ours was the only one decided by single digits.

SKane

Tennessee
When you say "NC", do you mean North Carolina? Ohio State is beating the tar out of them(see what I did there?)

Not sure what calls you were referencing?
The four fouls on OSU between second half 10:42 and second half 7:59.

The site will not allow me to post the play-by-play.

breadman

Herndon, VA
Crazy B1G/ACC challenge this year. 14 games played and ours was the only one decided by single digits.

Also did not expect to see all these lopsided scores. Maybe our game was the best of them then??

danielb927

Orange Krush Class of 2013
Rochester, MN
After strong performances in the challenge, the B1G jumped up to the best conference in college hoops and now occupies seven of top-25 spots in KenPom's rankings:

2 - OSU
4 - MSU
5 - Purdue
7 - Maryland
13 - Michigan
20 - Indiana
23 - PSU
(followed by 39 - Iowa, and 44 - Illinois, for anyone interested)

Meanwhile, the ACC has:
1 - Louisville
3 - Duke
10 - UVA (was #5 prior to MD loss)
18 - FSU
24 - UNC (was #10 prior to tOSU loss, ouch)

lstewart53x3

Scottsdale, Arizona
After strong performances in the challenge, the B1G jumped up to the best conference in college hoops and now occupies seven of top-25 spots in KenPom's rankings:

2 - OSU
4 - MSU
5 - Purdue
7 - Maryland
13 - Michigan
20 - Indiana
23 - PSU
(followed by 39 - Iowa, and 44 - Illinois, for anyone interested)

Meanwhile, the ACC has:
1 - Louisville
3 - Duke
10 - UVA (was #5 prior to MD loss)
18 - FSU
24 - UNC (was #10 prior to tOSU loss, ouch)

Which means we’re currently ranked #9 in the B1G, according to KenPom. That’s about where I feel we’ll end up.

mattcoldagelli

The Transfer Portal
When you watch us play you are hypercritical because of an emotional attachment to the team. Did you watch the Virginia game and think that Tony Bennett sucks as a coach.

No, because he won the National Championship last year.

Sometimes the hypercritical fan eye matches up with the on-court performance (we had our worst season ever last year!)