12/6 Games

Michigan, Iowa, Indiana, Maryland, tOSU, MSU, Purdue, Wisconsin, perhaps Penn State, are ahead of us.

I do not think Kofi will be a factor.

Doubt we dance this year.

I’m not ready to put Wisconsin in front of us.

Even if you remove WI and PSU from that list, we are still #8. Even before we enter B10 season, we seem to have slid 3 spots.

And, we are not done with bad practices, yet. And, added turnovers to our headache list.

Even if you remove WI and PSU from that list, we are still #8. Even before we enter B10 season, we seem to have slid 3 spots.

And, we are not done with bad practices, yet. And, added turnovers to our headache list.
I'll take Ioway and Indyanner off that list, and now we are 6. Boy this is just as easy as saying how bad we are.

Iowa can become Ioway ONLY after we beat them twice this season. Else we have an egg in our face, Miami style - no one cares what happened in the 2nd halh of that game. All that counts is the L.

Same with Indiana.

What happens on the court is what counts, not the internet (which is silly).

Last edited:

foby

Bonnaroo Land
I like how you all can decide the outcome of games and the season before any of it is played! It's cute.
SFA should just have stayed home. There was no reason to go to Duke and get beat up like that.

Get off your high horse SKYIDUB and FOBY, that's what some do speculate on how the Illini will do based on how they and other teams have played thus far.

skyIdub

Winged Warrior
Get off your high horse SKYIDUB and FOBY, that's what some do speculate on how the Illini will do based on how they and other teams have played thus far.

What? I said it was cute!

tenor.gif

foby

Bonnaroo Land
Never. If others can stay on their low horse, I'll ride my high one.