2/13 Games

SKane

Tennessee
I thought you might like to know that Mississippi beat Bruce Pearl and Auburn 60 - 55 at Auburn.

Auburn is underperforming recently and I have some hope that they won't make the tournament.

I am always happy to see evil Pearl lose.

Deleted member 643761

D
Boy, Chris Collins looked to be an up and comer a couple years ago. But now he's just become your average dead branch on the Coach K tree. Losing at home to Rutgers is a bad look.

Auburn had been as high as 8 in the polls. It would be sweet to see them tank.

KrushCow31

Former Krush Cow
Chicago, IL
Northwestern goes down to Rutgers. Rough B1G season for them. Really like to beat them on March 3rd. It feels like it's been awhile.

Deleted member 29907

D
Boy, Chris Collins looked to be an up and comer a couple years ago. But now he's just become your average dead branch on the Coach K tree. Losing at home to Rutgers is a bad look.

Yeah, those branches struggle when the refs don't give you the benefit of calls like they do the trunk. Thankfully over the last year or so the refs have started to call Duke games more fairly - but boy - those years of traveling no-calls were frustrating to watch.

As much enjoyment as I get out of a Northwestern loss, let's not forget that was nearly us just a few days ago.

breadman

Herndon, VA
Really need to depend on others to give Minny their 8th and 9th league losses at this point in the season.

Kind of a rough finish to both those Big Ten games last night.