2/15 Games

Is there anyone we don't hate? I can't keep track anymore...

Really? :confused: Actually, about the only MBB teams UI fans express dislike for are IU, Iowa, UM and maybe NW, though for fans like me NW is so inept year after year that it's hard to hate them. I guess some fans dislike OSU and PU, too. MN? No. PSU? No. Rutgers or MD? No. MSU? No.

Cedar Falls, IA
In regards to tourney hopes, you gotta think Iowa is on the wrong side of the bubble, right?

Really? :confused: Actually, about the only MBB teams UI fans express dislike for are IU, Iowa, UM and maybe NW, though for fans like me NW is so inept year after year that it's hard to hate them. I guess some fans dislike OSU and PU, too. MN? No. PSU? No. Rutgers or MD? No. MSU? No.

Haha, doesn't Izzo coach MSU?

In regards to tourney hopes, you gotta think Iowa is on the wrong side of the bubble, right?

Have you looked at the balance of their schedule? Only 1 potential loss (@IU) unless you think we will beat them in IC. According to one website, their chances are 70% and UI is 55% for making the dance.

Last edited:
Cedar Falls, IA
Have you looked at the balance of their schedule? Only 1 potential loss (@IU) unless you think we will beat them in IC. According to one website, their chances are 70% and UI is 55% for making the dance.
@PSU, I'd take PSU. Glad we don't play there this year.

Chambers' seat is getting awfully warm, so you tend to say stupid things like that. At least he didn't say in the press conference "we're probably the best 13-13 team in the country" like some guy in Manhattan did. :)

Captain 'Paign
Phoenix, AZ

Uh, you forgot about Mizzou. Pretty sure we hate them, too.

Los Angeles

Why do we hate Michigan?

Los Angeles
I don't because I like Beilein, but I'm sure you've noticed posts saying "Muck Fichigan" quite a few times from fans, and UM beat us in the 89 Final 4.

Meh. I'm a Beilein fan too.

My hate is reserved for IU, Iowa, and Mizz - in that order.

Former Krush Cow
Chicago, IL
After Illinois, I actually like Wisconsin and Michigan State. I always root for them in the tourny when we are out. I hate NW, Michigan, OSU, and Indiana though. No hate for Iowa here, but I feel like the hate stems from the 90s, and I only just graduated.

Champaign
Anyone else notice Woodbury, instead of grabbing opposing centers arm on jump ball, jumps into the opposing center. Did it twice in overtime.

I think there are 328 D1 BB schools, and I only hate maybe 14 of them.

I'm 96% hate free!!:eek: