2/15 Games

Orange Krush Class of 2013
Rochester, MN
Uhhh yeah, it did. The overtime result should have no impact when judging the dumb decision to not foul at the end of regulation.

Really? So (hypothetical numbers) if you could choose between a 10% chance of going to OT or a 7% chance of losing outright in regulation, you'd take the second option?

Really? :confused: Actually, about the only MBB teams UI fans express dislike for are IU, Iowa, UM and maybe NW, though for fans like me NW is so inept year after year that it's hard to hate them. I guess some fans dislike OSU and PU, too. MN? No. PSU? No. Rutgers or MD? No. MSU? No.

That's nuts. Most on here also go on about hating Mizzou, Kansas, any Alford coached team, Wisconsin, Izzo and MSU, Pitino/ville, Cal/UK, Pearl coached teams, Purdue, and countless others.

Miami about to go down to BC which is almost a death blow for their tourney hopes. I put this in the 2/15 thread since it was suppose to be played yesterday.

Miami about to go down to BC which is almost a death blow for their tourney hopes. I put this in the 2/15 thread since it was suppose to be played yesterday.

NOt so fast my friend. Double OT and Jim Christian on the sideline. DOn't put money on that one against Miami

Really? :confused: Actually, about the only MBB teams UI fans express dislike for are IU, Iowa, UM and maybe NW, though for fans like me NW is so inept year after year that it's hard to hate them. I guess some fans dislike OSU and PU, too. MN? No. PSU? No. Rutgers or MD? No. MSU? No.

Maybe Hating NU? MAYBE?? OMG! 2 minutes in the Penalty Box for "aggravating posting". :D

Pittsburgh
Pretty good day from the Palm Reader...

UM win
Nova win
unlikely Coppin St. (#324 out of 351) win
Hampton up big at the half