pruman91

Paducah, Ky
bucky 57
purdont 53
final

psu 45
osu 21
halftime

Reggie Lynch officially expelled from Minny....

Last edited:
What is up with the Big Ten? Purdue losing to Wisconsin? And PSU put a whooping on OSU, what?

Carr with 30 :eek:

Read earlier in the year that some NBA scouts were watching him. I sure would not be sad to see him go.

Watched both B1G games tonight & was happy to see the upsets. #6 Cincy lost at Houston as well. ASU almost pulled off the win vs AZ. Had not seen a referee throw out a (male) cheerleader for heckling before. :cool:

Illini_1979

Oregon
That thing that the ASU students were doing where they hid behind the curtain and then pulled it back when a guy was shooting free throws was both fun and upsetting.

blmillini

Bloomington, IL
That thing that the ASU students were doing where they hid behind the curtain and then pulled it back when a guy was shooting free throws was both fun and upsetting.

I suspect most players are not distracted by things like that. It becomes more of a fan and media thing. Players are so focused on the game and their free throw that they don't even notice those things.

I forget which home game it was, but more than a few members of the Krush had their arms out waving their hands and wiggling their fingers......while Illinois was shooting free throws. :(

breadman

Herndon, VA

They have been doing that for a while. Entertaining to say the least.

As far as all the upsets nation-wide, it is after all, the end of the season. Teams/leagues are trying to position themselves for the best post season tournament scenarios.

In my opinion, the reason why CBB is so compelling is because upsets happen so often and can really happen any given night. Nothing has changed this year.