2/16 Games

Tampa, FL
You have to be borderline retarded to try that in any situation, not to mention on the road with several cameras on you.

New York
Twitterverse seems to think 3 game suspension

Champaign
Did you see the bag with different things KU takes on the road? It has an Adidas emblem on it. I wonder how much cash is there for the players?

Didn't intentionally hit the guy in the head. He hit his teammate first, deflected into the other guy.

Phoenix, AZ
Didn't intentionally hit the guy in the head. He hit his teammate first, deflected into the other guy.

ESPN just showed a nice camera view of it and it looks like he hit with a hammer fist right to the bridge of the nose. Maybe he did brush off his teammate first but it sure did not look like it.

It's crazy that a hit from Gibbs is likely going to result in a similar caliber of punishment than one given to a player for failing a couple of drug tests. It doesn't seem to send the right message. If this would have happened in a high school game, I'm sure the guy would have been suspended for more than 2-3 games. Why is it that high school kids are held to higher standards than legal adults when it comes to sports?

In order to lighten the mood of this post.. maybe he was picturing Isaiah Whitehead when he hit him.

Springfield
Alexander --- 6 total minutes.... 1 rebound / 1 foul... WOW....

Iowa City
It's crazy that a hit from Gibbs is likely going to result in a similar caliber of punishment than one given to a player for failing a couple of drug tests. It doesn't seem to send the right message. If this would have happened in a high school game, I'm sure the guy would have been suspended for more than 2-3 games. Why is it that high school kids are held to higher standards than legal adults when it comes to sports?

In order to lighten the mood of this post.. maybe he was picturing Isaiah Whitehead when he hit him.

Maybe not higher standards, but more of an emphasis on teaching moments and life lessons.

Alexander --- 6 total minutes.... 1 rebound / 1 foul... WOW....

Decent chance he falls out of the first round. That seemed impossible a few months ago. Him to to Kansas has to be considered a disaster for him personally.

Decent chance he falls out of the first round. That seemed impossible a few months ago. Him to to Kansas has to be considered a disaster for him personally.

the guy doing the picks in the next draft for the new york knicks should say " With the 2nd pick in the 2015 NBA draft the New York Knicks select Cliff ... no just kidding ... Karl Towns ........

If Kansas goes down early in the NCAA tournament, you have to think Cliff will really regret his decision if he doesn't already.

Baltimore, MD
a couple of weeks ago CA was getting good minutes, had a couple double-doubles if i remember correctly... wonder what happened

regardless, he would be AVERAGING a double-double here. no way JG wouldn't have given his first 5* every chance possible to succeed and go high in the draft