2/16 Weekend Games

Most preposterous ending ever?

Seriously at that point if you're a Rutgers fan what else can you say other than...

tenor (2).gif

I just saw the last 30 seconds of that game. This is one of those that if you're Rutgers, there's really nothing you could have done about that.

Hoppy2105

Little Rock, Arkansas
I feel like Iowa is gonna get bounced in the first week of the tourney. They may make it past the round of 64, but they are gonna lay an egg and not have some amazing (last minute) performance or miracle shot to bail them out.

Would not want to play Rutgers....they have improved a great deal and I believe they'll upset someone in the BTT

Thinking about that crazy Iowa game winner, so went to KenPom and checked. Iowa is#23 in luck category. Did not shock

lstewart53x3

Scottsdale, Arizona
Our win @ OSU is looking good. Coming into their match up with us, they had won 3 in a row, 4 out of their last 5. And now they’re up at the half @MSU.

Thought Tenn was exposed against UK, they beat the Zags, lost to KU and had not played UK or LSU in the weak SEC, should b interesting to see UK at TN if 2 weeks

Deleted member 29907

D
MSU OSU game looking pretty ragged...

Ward looks in pain from a left hand injury

Last edited by a moderator:
I missed the 2nd half of the Ohio State/Michigan State game. Looks like Ohio State missed it too, woof.

We are now tied with tOSU for 8th place and we own the tie breaker as of now.
When we beat Wisconsin tomorrow, we will be tied for seventh with Minnesota. We are 1-1 against them. What is the next tiebreak? Result against the highest placed team? If yes, then our win against MSU means we win that tiebreak, too. Minnesota has no wins against anyone higher than fifth place. Though I suppose we still have the remainder of the season to play.

Updated standings after this weekend's action:

Michigan (12-3)
Michigan State (12-3)
Purdue (11-3)

Maryland (10-5)
Iowa (9-5)
Wisconsin (9-5)

Minnesota (7-8)
Ohio State (6-8)
Illinois (6-8)

Rutgers (5-10)
Nebraska (5-10)
Indiana (4-10)

Northwestern (3-11)

Penn State (2-12)

That 7 seed is oh so reachable...

Really hoping that we see Ohio State first round. They are bad against pressure. I want Purdue as of now for our probable second round opponents, but Iowa exposed our defense when you have a multitude of good 3 pt shooters.

BananaShampoo

Captain 'Paign
Phoenix, AZ
Updated standings after this weekend's action:

Michigan (12-3)
Michigan State (12-3)
Purdue (11-3)

Maryland (10-5)
Iowa (9-5)
Wisconsin (9-5)

Minnesota (7-8)
Ohio State (6-8)