2/17 Games

Edit: At least Bruce Pearl errr I mean #10 Auburn lost to an unranked South Carolina team.

And are now down to just eight scholarship players after one of their key players went down today. Said player, Anfernee McLemore, suffered a dislocated ankle, fractured tibia, and tore some other ligaments in his leg. McLemore tweeted that he'll be out 4-6 months.

Kansas FT = 35
WV FT = 2

That is something else... I don't care about style, shot attempts, etc. when the home team shoots 33 more FTs, you just have to wonder a bit about the crew involved.

Kansas FT = 35
WV FT = 2

That is something else... I don't care about style, shot attempts, etc. when the home team shoots 33 more FTs, you just have to wonder a bit about the crew involved.

I’ve been on the wrong side of 25-1 in a 1 point game. It’s not fun.

And are now down to just eight scholarship players after one of their key players went down today. Said player, Anfernee McLemore, suffered a dislocated ankle, fractured tibia, and tore some other ligaments in his leg. McLemore tweeted that he'll be out 4-6 months.

Oh, did not know about that. Hate hearing about player injuries. Watched parts of several games today, but only caught the final score on that one.

Ransom Stoddard

Ordained Dudeist Priest
Bloomington, IL
I don't understand the hatred of Northwestern basketball. The players seem like good guys.
I understand some generalized dislike of Coach Collins because of his Duke history. However, I don't recall him competing for Illinois recruits or bad-mouthing Illinois to the press. Maybe I missed something though.

They're Northwestern and he's Chris Collins. Is any other reason needed?

Never forget the time NW fans threw pieces of carpet onto the court against us.

Gunner23

Panama City, Florida
I don't understand the hatred of Northwestern basketball. The players seem like good guys.
I understand some generalized dislike of Coach Collins because of his Duke history. However, I don't recall him competing for Illinois recruits or bad-mouthing Illinois to the press. Maybe I missed something though.

Sorry, late to the party, but the sign asking Kenny Battle if he could spell "stoopid" was pretty classless. Another sign during that time said something about "someday you'll be working for us". I also recall Coach Henson mentioning that their fans would heat up coins and throw them on the floor so that when you picked one up to get it off the floor, it would burn your fingers. I began my hatred for the kitties during that timeframe.