2/19 Games

Deleted member 11241

D
Iowa/Md tied with 25 sec left. Fernando at the line with a free throw to shoot

Deleted member 29907

D
Iowa down 1 with 7 seconds left - can they do it once again and keep their luck score up?

Deleted member 11241

D
Not college basketball, but tonight in the IHSA Class A regional, Thompsonville beat Grayville and the score at halftime was 47-2. Grayville's only two points came on free throws

Illini_1979

Oregon
Well, Miznoz made it closer than I wanted but UK prevailed by 8. Amazingly, Tilmon was still in the game at the end although he did have 4 fouls.

pruman91

Paducah, Ky
Not college basketball, but tonight in the IHSA Class A regional, Thompsonville beat Grayville and the score at halftime was 47-2. Grayville's only two points came on free throws
Been gone from native mcLeansboro for over 25 years but growing up grayville usually had competitive teams....whats up....?Is Crossville and grayville in White county ? I forgot the boundary lines ...
I played against Tony hayward who only had one hand but was a good baseball and BB player for grayville...

Just looking at Miznoz box score. M. Smith was 0-7 shooting (0-5 from 3pt) in 21 minutes. But it was only his second game back after missing 6 games with an ankle injury. Prior to the injury, in his first 5 SEC games he was averaging 14 ppg, 5.6 rpg, and 1.8 apg while shooting 50 percent from 3 (18-36)

Deleted member 29907

D
Just looking at Miznoz box score. M. Smith was 0-7 shooting (0-5 from 3pt) in 21 minutes. But it was only his second game back after missing 6 games with an ankle injury. Prior to the injury, in his first 5 SEC games he was averaging 14 ppg, 5.6 rpg, and 1.8 apg while shooting 50 percent from 3 (18-36)
Potentially just rust, nagging injury or swoon of the long season - tough to tell but some of his shots were very "brickish" in nature and he still occasionally tries to take it strong into the bigs just to get swatted or throw up something wild. He could learn a thing or two from Dre on that regard.

He seems to pretty much just be a spot of shooter at this point which was our fear - not being able to dribble/drive.