2/19 Games

Watching Purdue v. Indiana. Looks like we can speed up both these teams. Agree with whomever said Carsen Edwards is a chucker.

Meanwhile our next foe PSU is torching Nebraska 44-30 at beginning of second half.

Deleted member 11241

D
Wow just turned on Indiana Purdue game to watch second half. Looks like refs are gonna do whatever they can to give Indiana this game. That was a ridiculous T on Harms. Should have been on Indiana player

BillyBob1

Champaign
Wow just turned on Indiana Purdue game to watch second half. Looks like refs are gonna do whatever they can to give Indiana this game. That was a ridiculous T on Harms. Should have been on Indiana player

What do yo expect? Bo Boroski with the call. He pointed T on both players, but only Haarms got the call.

ILLINI IN NE

Omaha,Ne.
Penn State crushing the Huskers. 93-64 with a couple minutes left. Big Reds NCAA hopes getting dashed.

We'll need to stay sharp for Saturday.

SKane

Tennessee
Edwards is having a bad game so far tonight.

Refs reffing like they want IN to win.

BillyBob1

Champaign
Surprised Painter allows Edwards to chuck some of those shots. Surprised he doesn’t get benched.

SKane

Tennessee
Purdue wins.

Haarms looked like Ivan Drago as he celebrated the victory.

Deleted member 29907

D
Watching Purdue v. Indiana. Looks like we can speed up both these teams. Agree with whomever said Carsen Edwards is a chucker.

Meanwhile our next foe PSU is torching Nebraska 44-30 at beginning of second half.
You're welcome. ;)

I really think Edwards thinks the team name is "Edwards"

I know UK is loaded but its not like MU has no talent but to be down 18 at home at half is embarrassing.

A lot of the fan base is disguised as empty seats.

Mizzou just looks so far from relevant. They were reliant on Jontay Porter this year, and he got hurt early on.

Like I said...hopefully their fan base continues to think that injuries are what's stopping Cuonzo from being the next Cal....