2/20 Games

breadman

Herndon, VA
You have to hurry because I don't know how long this is going to last: Frank Caliendo sitting next to Bill Walton doing Bill calling the ASU-OSU game right now on espn. Go for it!

Still trying to get over the fact I heard Robby Hummel say during the Iowa game that the Illini had the best chance to win it all/go the furthest in the Big Ten

Alonzo Verge plays for ASU? I must've missed that. He still looks like the electric player he was in high school. Ability to drop 40 any game, but also plays too wild at times.

I Bomb

Stylin' and Profilin'
Since there's no 2/21 thread yet, and this doesn't warrant a whole new thread, I'll put this here -

ESPNU has SIX classic Duke games on today! Don't you feel lucky? Set your DVRs folks

Eastern Illinois with a comeback for the ages last night winning at home over Murray State 63-60 on a late 3 by Josiah Wallace to complete a 27-point 2nd half comeback over the Racers. While they were the 7th team ever to do that in NCAA history, they did it in the shortest amount of time as EIU was down 50-23 with 11:30 remaining in the game. And this wasn't the only amazing stat from that game last night:

BillyBob1

Champaign
Since there's no 2/21 thread yet, and this doesn't warrant a whole new thread, I'll put this here -

ESPNU has SIX classic Duke games on today! Don't you feel lucky? Set your DVRs folks
Was one of them against NC ST a couple nights ago?