2/21 Games

Every time I see KU is playing I think to myself, "I'll watch a little bit to see how cliff looks." Only problem is I've said that a lot this year and still have no idea how cliff looks. Evidently not great since he hardly plays. Couldn't have happened to a better guy.

Every time I see KU is playing I think to myself, "I'll watch a little bit to see how cliff looks." Only problem is I've said that a lot this year and still have no idea how cliff looks. Evidently not great since he hardly plays. Couldn't have happened to a better guy.

This I like

This I like

He'll be fine. Doesn't look like a one and doner. I'm over being mad at him for the stunt he pulled. He's 18, I look back to 18 and think of the dumb stuff I did and it's hard for me to be too critical.

He'll be fine. Doesn't look like a one and doner. I'm over being mad at him for the stunt he pulled. He's 18, I look back to 18 and think of the dumb stuff I did and it's hard for me to be too critical.

meh...forget the high and mighty stuff.... if you can't hold a grudge, then you aren't a true Illini fan ;)

Lexington, KY

Doesn't look like a one and done, but probably will be. A little bird told me that he may not exactly have wonderful grades. May not be eligible to play next year if he returns.

Orange Krush '04 & '05
Minnesota at Wisconsin, 11:00am CT, ESPN

Penn State at Northwestern, 2:00pm CT, ESPNU

There are a ton of important bubble team games Saturday (bolded teams are the ones we want to win):

Pitt @ Syracuse. ***Bad***

Seton Hall at @St. Johns. ***Bad***

Texas A&M @ South Carolina. ***Bad***

Florida @ LSU. ***Bad***

ISU @ Texas. ***Good***

Miami @ Louisville ***Good***

Butler @ Xavier. ***Good***

Virginia Tech @ NC State. ***Bad***

Air Force @ Colorado State. ***Bad***

California @ Stanford. ***Bad***

Tennessee @ Ole Miss. ***Bad***

Georgia @ Alabama. ???

UCLA @ Arizona. ???

Cincinnati @ Houston. ???

3-8 so far

3-8 so far

2-9 actually.. I meant to bold Butler. 3-9 if you include the Dayton loss against Duquesne. I'm still curious to see how far they drop from that. Any of the above losses just helps our chances though.

Georgia-Alabama coming down to the wire. Bama had a chance to push it to 4 with 50s left but missed two FT's allowing Georgia to take the lead off an and-1 with about 40s left.

Last edited:
Bama makes a FT to tie it then Georgia screws up the rebound off the miss of the 2nd FT allowing Bama to grab it and call a TO. Tie game 11s left.

Goin to OT.