2/22 Games

Admin
Ohio State at Michigan, 12:00pm CT, CBS

Iowa at Nebraska, 2:00pm CT, BTN

Indiana at Rutgers, 4:15pm CT, BTN

Champaign
Michigan all over the Buckeyes early, 28-11.

I've never seen someone celebrate a shot with 7 minute to go in a half as much as Andrew Dakichh just did. If his dad was calling the game and anyone on any team but Michigan or Indiana did that he would rip them a new one.

I've never seen someone celebrate a shot with 7 minute to go in a half as much as Andrew Dakichh just did. If his dad was calling the game and anyone on any team but Michigan or Indiana did that he would rip them a new one.

especially since he jumped off the d end without communicating and gave up a 3 in transition

Under 10 tO$U making a bid . Sloppy play by Wolves letting them back in. Just not a real strong year for them

Since I turned it on around 14 minutes to go Michigan has looked absolutely dreadful, and OSU hasn't looked much better. What a terrible basketball game.

Orange Krush Class of 2013
Rochester, MN
Plus if we go on a season-ending run, we could be in competition with OSU for a better B1G tourney seed.

Little Rock, Arkansas
What is that website that shows all the games and how they would help our RPI? I forgot...

When MI bigs were part of the game they were good. Soon as the injury happened and heir bigs disappeared Ohio St becomes wing u and can compete. UM not very competitive for a stretch there. Taking the shot clock pretty deep and hustling ....only thing keeping them in this.

Little Rock, Arkansas
So it looks like we want:

American > Army (American Lost)

UM > tOSU

Nebraska > Iowa (I want that out of principle anyway)

Oregon > Utah

UM winning on hustle, desire ad heart. Still missing bunnies ad turning it over but capitalizing

UM > tOSU

Oregon > Utah

I would disagree with the last one because although our RPI would improve if Oregon won, they are on the bubble probably just outside the field right now. Therefore, a win would put more pressure on us to keep pace with the bubble.

Orange Krush Class of 2013
Rochester, MN

UM > tOSU

Oregon > Utah

Oregon's another questionable one since they're on the bubble with us. I think I'd rather have them lose. We lost to them, so their doing well isn't going to give us another quality win. The minor boost to our RPI probably won't be worth competing with them for a bubble spot, should we not finish the season with strength.