2/25 Games

OK. I thought I'd just pick a random game without any obvious connection to Illinois and post it here: Kansas State at Kansas, 8pm CT - http://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/game?gameId=401083446

Seriously, though, Illinois is my favorite team by a hundred million country miles, but I have no problem rooting for KSU and Coach Weber to do well as my second favorite team.

Otherwise, it's slim pickins tonight unless you get Pumped for NJIT vs Lipscomb - http://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/schedule/_/date/20190225/group/50

Beyond huge game tonight.

Unfortunately, KSU is going to get taken out behind the woodshed by a KU team looking for something to prove. At Allen. With Allen refs.

Deleted member 11241

D
Well, sitting here watching Notre Dame/FSU game and Dakich was just talking about Bruce Weber and how he got screwed over at Illinois and we have been a mess since then, but I guess they are on the way back now

Deleted member 29907

D
Well, sitting here watching Notre Dame/FSU game and Dakich was just talking about Bruce Weber and how he got screwed over at Illinois and we have been a mess since then, but I guess they are on the way back now
Is KSU even that thrilled with BW even though they have been winning? I mean, i like him as a person, but.... i just remember the team being thrown under the bus incident ...

I have always been curious if Kruger, Self & Weber ever had a get together & a chat about IL. Or if any of them get along off of the court?

That aside, the game is close so far. Kansas up by 4 with 4 min to go in first half.

Deleted member 11241

D
Is KSU even that thrilled with BW even though they have been winning? I mean, i like him as a person, but.... i just remember the team being thrown under the bus incident ...

I think most of their fans could care less if he was their coach. He does have some supporters, but most fans would be fine if he left or was fired. Funny that you bring up the team being thrown under the bus incident. That was against Purdue in Weber's last season. The following day was when I discovered Illinois Loyalty. A friend had told me about the press conference and I googled it. It led me to this site and I have been here ever since.

Hoppy2105

Little Rock, Arkansas
I was watching ESPNU the other night and KSU be Kansas was on so it must have been a replay of a good game.

Low and behold, who do I see on the side of the court?? Our very own BU.