2/25 Games

I hope Iowa wins. MSU hs to go to PSU and Maryland as well as at home to Ohio St.
Iowa has a lot easier path to win the next two games if they pull this off tonight the only game i see them losing is to us. That means unless we go undefeated here on out we would be tied with them. I think MSU is more liekly to lose two after this than Iowa is. But who knows.

I hope Iowa wins. MSU hs to go to PSU and Maryland as well as at home to Ohio St.
Iowa has a lot easier path to win the next two games if they pull this off tonight the only game i see them losing is to us. That means unless we go undefeated here on out we would be tied with them. I think MSU is more liekly to lose two after this than Iowa is. But who knows.

Huh?

I guess we want Iowa assuming we only loose to tOSU correct? That way us beating Iowa would have us tied with them? Sort of “ destiny in our hands” for second place? I guess?

That doesn’t make any sense

foby

Bonnaroo Land
Dooky losing by 3 to Wake in OT with 2 mins left. Would love to see them lose, but most likely outcome is refs making a baltantly horrible call against Wake to seal it for Puke. Will see.......

Real question of the night if puke looses is will they still be the number 1 team the NCAA wants to get to the 1 line?

foby

Bonnaroo Land
Wake wins. Always a pleasure watching duke lose.

BillyBob1

Champaign
Izzo gets away with murder on the sideline. So tired of his act,

Can’t stand the act every time he wins And he’s in the handshake line. Shakes his head and looks like his reaction is golly gee, we were lucky to win this game tonight, we didn’t deserve this blah blah blah.