Dan

Admin
Wisconsin (10-6) at Michigan (9-7)
6:00pm CT - ESPN2

Indiana (8-8) at Purdue (7-10)
6:00pm CT - FS1

Ohio State (8-8) at Nebraska (2-14)
8:00pm CT - ESPN2

At this point I think best impact would be increasing our Q1 games. Rutgers currently 34 and Purdue 37. We should root for both of those teams to try and get to 30 or better. Also, Michigan over Wisconsin would be good.

At this point I think best impact would be increasing our Q1 games. Rutgers currently 34 and Purdue 37. We should root for both of those teams to try and get to 30 or better. Also, Michigan over Wisconsin would be good.

Having a better Q1 record looks good, but I sure hope the committee knows there isn't much difference between beating #29 Rutgers vs #34 Rutgers.

Come on Michigan, we need you to win this one. Wisconsin has an easy schedule after this.

Also rooting for Purdue, donā€™t want a hot IU team coming into Champaign.

Epsilon

M tipping over
Pdx
I'll be rooting for all the underdogs today - except for our game ;).

The officials in Wisc/Mich just called an 'and 1' on a rebound by Teske. Teske was going up for the rebound (didn't have the ball), got fouled and then tipped in the miss. Anyone ever seen that before? Is that even a real call?

BillyBob1

Champaign
The officials in Wisc/Mich just called an 'and 1' on a rebound by Teske. Teske was going up for the rebound (didn't have the ball), got fouled and then tipped in the miss. Anyone ever seen that before? Is that even a real call?

Youā€™re questioning BIG officials?

Ugh, why is it that when we need another team to win, that team always blows it on the free throw line? Now Wisconsin will most likely finish ahead or tied with us.

Whitmans Sampler

Eastern Iowa
Ugh, why is it that when we need another team to win, that team always blows it on the free throw line? Now Wisconsin will most likely finish ahead or tied with us.
Remember, Wisconsin and Penn St are teams weā€™d be happy to be in a tiebreaker with. Advantage us.