2/5 Games

SKane

Tennessee
Kansas State beats Kansas in the Former ILL Coaches Bowl.

KSU has a very good team. They could have folded but they didn't.

Was at the KState-KU game. The atmosphere was insane. KSU is really good especially know that Wade is healthy

IlliniKat91

Chicago, IL
Was at the KState-KU game. The atmosphere was insane. KSU is really good especially know that Wade is healthy

It really, really was. I was in Section 2 and all I could think was how great it would be to have our own home games carry that much energy.

Soon enough (hopefully), they will.

It really, really was. I was in Section 2 and all I could think was how great it would be to have our own home games carry that much energy.

I think there was a certain amount of energy last night.

I was sitting in section 1! Do you go to games at KState often?

Getting ready to watch a replay of our game and at the end is the start of Tennessee vs Misnoz. Almost half and I haven't seen Mark Smith. Did I miss something?

Deleted member 11241

D
Getting ready to watch a replay of our game and at the end is the start of Tennessee vs Misnoz. Almost half and I haven't seen Mark Smith. Did I miss something?

This was the 4th straight game he has missed. Sprained ankle I think. Read somewhere he has been wearing a boot on his left foot

IlliniKat91

Chicago, IL
I was sitting in section 1! Do you go to games at KState often?
Unfortunately no. I was a guest of KSU for a high school counselor fly-in. They toured us around the university for three days and the game was part of it. I have to say it was one hell of an experience and I will gladly recommend them to my students!