2/8 Games

That Iowa @IU game is Thursday. IU is at UM on Sunday, 2/16. Correction for above date.

SycIllini

Sycamore, Illinois
Both teams riding game losing streaks. Spartans have lost 3 in a row. Four of their last five road games
We had better bring our A-game.
Last game at Michigan State we were 3 for 28 shooting 3s.
Anyone watch Duke snatch victory from the jaws of defeat twice against NC, that was certainly extremely depressing. :)
The Blue Devils, as if often the case, had help.
https://247sports.com/Article/North...l-Duke-Blue-Devils-hard-to-imagine-143568037/
I expect Duke to get the benefit of call/no call in most cases. A little surprising to get it at UNC.

I still rememberTar Heel fans from 2005 so not losing any sleep over this one.:)

I expect Duke to get the benefit of call/no call in most cases. A little surprising to get it at UNC.

I still rememberTar Heel fans from 2005 so not losing any sleep over this one.:)

I lived in the Raleigh area (Cary) about 20 years ago. UNC (Fake U) and Duke (Dukie Vitale) cannot lose enough games to make me happy.

I think Knight was kidding around in his own way. I was shocked to see how feeble he is. Never was a fan but still painful to see
I know he was a great coach and the highlights definitely show he is on the downturn of his life, but I cannot get celebrating him like he was some God considering how abusive he was to his players.

201154JC

Rockford, IL
I know he was a great coach and the highlights definitely show he is on the downturn of his life, but I cannot get celebrating him like he was some God considering how abusive he was to his players.
Overall, I like Knight, however, I agree with your point. Choking the kid at practice was assault and battery in my book.

Dakich said several years ago that Knight was having serious health issues but this actually wasn't his first visit to IU in twenty years. About a year ago showed up with friends for an IU baseball game. Possibly a test run for today. Asked to say a word, he introduced his wife 5-6 times, told the same story 5-6 times. Not a Knight fan but I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy, Bruce Pearl excepted.

Overall, I like Knight, however, I agree with your point. Choking the kid at practice was assault and battery in my book.

I agree, but he did a whole lot more than that. The 30 for 30 on him covered some of the crap he did. I know there were old school coaches, but he continued crap. I dont wish ill will, but idolizing him from some fans is ridiculous.

I agree, but he did a whole lot more than that. The 30 for 30 on him covered some of the crap he did. I know there were old school coaches, but he continued crap. I dont wish ill will, but idolizing him from some fans is ridiculous.
I agree with your perspective
It is just one more brick in the "winning cures all" wall