2016-17 Illini Golf

Seems like someone is playing slow. 3 hole gap between Lipparelli and Tadiotto. Then I see that 3 Oregon matches have finished 18. Don't especially care, just seemed a little interesting. And I don't know if it is us or USC

Seems like someone is playing slow. 3 hole gap between Lipparelli and Tadiotto. Then I see that 3 Oregon matches have finished 18. Don't especially care, just seemed a little interesting. And I don't know if it is us or USC

Oregon started on the back 9... their first guys have just played 9.

Illinois/USC is going faster than Baylor/Oklahoma, which is the match that started we did.

danielb927

Orange Krush Class of 2013
Rochester, MN
Hey, we've got some momentum here! Feagles only down 1, Meyer just chipped in to get back to 2 down.

danielb927

Rochester, MN
Edoardo takes the lead going into the final hole--just has to halve it to put our first point on the board!

danielb927

Rochester, MN
TV coverage has been good today. Last year (or maybe two years ago) it seemed like they only had real highlights from one or two matches, this year they seem to have everything. Fun stuff.

danielb927

Rochester, MN
Hardy just missed an ace on the fifth by about 6 inches.

TV coverage has been good today. Last year (or maybe two years ago) it seemed like they only had real highlights from one or two matches, this year they seem to have everything. Fun stuff.

It is a little Illinois/USC focused at the moment, but I assume that is because Baylor is just beating Oklahoma and the other two were the later starts.

the tide is turning orange at the moment. Need Lipparelli to close his out and point that first point on the board.

Suh and Meyer on the fifth - showing that you don't need to play well to win a hole.

Last edited:

danielb927

Rochester, MN
Scorecard says Tadiotto is now dormie going to 18! If he can halve that and Nick can halve the last two (or win either) we'll be set!

That Tadiotto--Levitt match must be fun to watch. They've only halved one of their last TEN holes!